Add on abilities for spies

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IE__DragonBorn__IE, Dec 16, 2015.

1. So as everyone knows as spies go there are three types of abilities
    1: scout
    2: assassinate
    3: steal

Scouting is used for defeating enemy spies as well as seeing builds.

Assassinating is only for killing troops

Stealing is well, for stealing

But when it comes to spies I think there's a lot more abilities that could be implemented.

For example spies are used in real life to gather intel, black mail, sabotage and much more. My way of thinking is why not put these kinds of things in the game.

1st idea: sabotage- this can be useful in war. Say for example your enemies tracker is extremely good and your team is getting pinned down. You kill their spies an use sabotage- now they can not talk in cc for a few minutes.

(Edit) a potential chance to lower enemies buildings. Stop enemy towers for a certain period of time or shorten regen time of troops and spies

2nd idea: When you think of stealing you
    Mostly think about valuables. But what if KaW implemented a new stealing mechanic. You have 30% chance of stealing an enemies potion and say a 5% chance of stealing bundles of potions. You could keep it for your own benefit or sell it on. This would bring in more people into the pvp area. Also another potential for a spell that increase the chance and amount of potions you can steal.

3rd idea: new scouting ability. Instead of just for killing spies and showing build what if your scouts could break enemy lines and tell you how much strength the enemy still has left. Of cause scouting once and getting all enemy troop numbers is abit unrealistic. But the more you do the it the more accurate it becomes or it shows up on your screen for 20 seconds before disappearing again.

There are more ideas about which I will begin to think about now. There's lots more I could add on but at the moment ill just sit on them.

Anyway let me know what you think.

Thanks guys :)

2. I think its a great idea.

I have another addition if it's ok.

For sabotage: a 0.01% chance of reducing one of the enemy buildings to a lower level.

3. The only thing I support is showing enemy troop percentage in scouts.

4. Some of these have already been suggested.

I suggest posting your ideas on Killzone's crappy thread and "get your voice heard" :lol:

5. I added that to into the post. Perhaps I should write your name down for credits.

6. I'm not really sure how to do that susuke. For
    Once we are not bitig each other :D

7. A chance of decreasing an upgrade on a building even as low as that is a bad idea.

People would become hansels/ps just to troll.

100Bil+ down the drain, whole ps/hansel clans could make a bc target look like an inactive account with enough xtals/actions.

8. *decreases maxed abyss building*

9. All of the idea's are stupid, let's not make spy builds any more overpowered

10. showing the enemies troop percentage wen scoutings a pretty good idea other than that no support

11. Well thought, IMO spies already too OP doe

12. Wow... I was thinking the same thing today, but instead adding another option for soldiers, this freaks me out...

13. Not to bust your bubble OP but spies are already overpowered as it is. I think these ideas are a bad idea.

~Chaos

14. I absolutely hate this idea, sorry. However, I wouldn't mind spy quests.

15. Overpower much? Lol

16. How exactly is assassinating only for killing troops?

17. ^ Also takes away enemy spies.

Edit: Not quite sure why I quoted this.

18. Lol yep

19. No support if u want to add ideas for a build it would be better to add to tanks not spy builds

20. This thread should be lock for being the worst thread