Lay of the Rimelands - Part 1: The Frozen Calamity

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 15, 2015.

1. why do people still quote op...

2. Wow i really love how easy you are to assassinate :)

No idea kezzer

3. Kaw_admin wouldn't know anything about the feels of pvp... He's always invincible with classified profile.

4. Wonder if these events last for 12 months then ata can just fire kaw_creative lol

5. Same here... Until some kind of bfa protection is established preventing full strips, I don't see a reason to sink more money into KaW.

Kaw_admin - those who are build complete for a long time needs something else beside bfa to spend earned gold on.

Give me a reason to support financially the game

SOON IF NOT NOW!

6. wow its a war event
    full support

7. admin rekts you on his personal profile

8. Is it just me or are the chests dropping a whole lot less than the last event?

9. Seems just random luck. Someone in my clan got 3 straight and I've yet to get one.

10. Bring on donkey kong.

11. Okay. I stand corrected. Didn't quite understand it all at first.

12. Important point, Kaw admin. Please don't throw us Asians/Aussies out to pasture.

13. Agreed. Can't a mod ban idiots like Astonrocks? Is it really that hard to control these morons?

14. Hahahaah devs,2 months event,tht is until cny,all can use angpow alrdy

16. You are a pretty big account but I am guessing you don't wake up in the morning with 20+ Trillion in gold out.

17. I sleep with a lot of gold out. However, if there was an upcoming pvp event I wouldn't leave it out. They could give notice of upcoming weekend pvp like they don't every single event.

18. Im slightly intoxicated but i can still see and understand, can someome please explaim how this event works? Or just tell me how to get 6 rime things for that banner. These event's are getting so complicated

19. Asthon, stop being a tool and quoting the OP everytime -_-

20. ^ I agree with knight