Lay of the Rimelands - Part 1: The Frozen Calamity

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 15, 2015.

1. The banner "?" button links here and this post speaks nothing of banner tokens.

What is "not helpful", Alex?

2. I absolutely agree with you! Which is why you will receive rewards from the fixed tiers in "The Frozen Calamity" event. As an extreme example, if you win 1 war, you will receive at LEAST 300 Cursebreak Remedies. If you literally do nothing for the rest of the event, you will still receive Tier 2 in "The Frozen Calamity" event and get a basic piece of equip. Ya dig?

3. So confusing I hope my tactic of hitting the pretty buttons woks

4. Kaw admin can we get better looking gear  green and yellow c'mon it's uuuuggggglllly

5. Would be nice to see a tier like: 15 war tokens = 1 banner token or whatever. That way people not top 100 have a chance.

6. Ya dig 

7. I think event and the corresponding rewards are great. I just have one issue.

It's the EE war tier rewards. I really like the idea but I think to improve it maybe add another tier such as top 300/500 to it so that there Is more of an incentive than there currently is and so that more EE players are rewarded,especially new ones

8. Will ZTA be back after Christmas? If not I'm not sure what else I'll do with my monies :(

9. Yay more events / free stuff :$

10. How do u get banner tokens see nothing on how to get them

11. These events are stupid. And I hate the new update. Did nothing to update or enhance game play. Just shows advertisements when I start the game and a game-specific banner ad on certain screens.

12. Where is sleigh Santa promo?
    Shame back to collecting more than one thing.
    But yay more free stuff I hopefully won't spend too much

13. I think each part will give you banner tokens based on your tier. Then in the end you cash them in for a banner. If there are 4 parts and you hit the 15k level each time then you'd end the event with 16 banner tokens (just doing ebs)

14. Rimelands? Is that a hint of new lands to be released soon? I hope lol

15. I like how you did these past event devs and how it led up to this event def a good job this time

16. Shame the equipment has been allocated to top 100 war players.
    Good for players that have the right time zones and free time for wars.
    But disappointing that eb and pvp blitz players are excluded from chasing the equipment.

Last equipment event was better in my opinion. But I like the way you are trying to shake things up and add incentives for different activities.
    Though taking incentives away from other players is not the best way I feel.

17. How do I get one of the banners?

18. Whilst I agree they need to be balanced, there is already copious amounts of defensive equipment.

19. You can earn Rime Banner Tokens from event reward tiers.

Keep in mind that the Top War tiers do not take away the Top equipment from EB or PVP players. There will be 20 people receiving the best lvl 11 equipment (Top 10 from The Frozen Calamity and Top 10 from War), 100 people receiving the best lvl 10 equipment, and 200 people receiving the best equipment unenchanted. Make sense?

20. Kaw_admin, any truth to the speculation that new lands will follow this 4 part series of events? Can we take your silence on the subject as an affirmative and you don't want to give anything away? Inquiring minds want to know. :D