Lay of the Rimelands - Part 1: The Frozen Calamity

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 15, 2015.

1. is this person really complaining about something being easy to get? :/

2. I gotta get top 50 and top 100 warring each time for top banner 

3. Not a huge fan of all the events but I'm defenatly glad to see one focused on warring. I love the token scoring system, sounds perfect to me. Anyways we've had a couple easy, relaxed (not for equipment) events recently so I appreciate the break. However it looks like i'm back to loosing sleep now lol

4. Not all of the equipment from this series of events will be defensive, but we are conscious of the balance between offensive and defensive equipment in the system. Sometimes they're balanced and sometimes they lean one direction or the other!

5. I dont understand te reward mechanish.. For EB how does it Work, we need collect how Many to collect The item One?

6. Can we get some fixed tiers for the war side? The war times don't favour everyone the same and makes going for the top 100/50/10 very hard for those who can war only once or maybe twice a day at most...

7. Kaw admin, any comments on if this is leading up to new lands being released?

8. Good idea with banners

9. I think you need to tier the war reward events. If you're looking to improve war activity you can't make it only the top 100. The average player will not make top 100. Their should be a tier system just like the eb side of things.

10. Indeed, I already wrote off doing any wars because my work schedule doesn't mesh with war times so I wouldn't have a shot at those tiers.

11. Do you guys plan on looking into Australian/Asian war times, it's really quite a disadvantage and not hard to add 1 or 2 wars...

12. 2 items combine into 1 of the main event item (Cursebreak Remedy). It used to be 4.

The War event is intended to be competitive and reward Top Warring players. Keep in mind that Wars also reward players with the main event item (Cursebreak Remedies), which means even if you don't reach a Top War tier, you will have collected a bunch of Cursebreak Remedies and will receive rewards from the main event page.

13. Yeah I would I agree. I'm a big fan of wars, but no point in doing that if it'll just put me farther behind.

14. For once kaw_admin isn't being sassy or trolling what a breakthrough!

15. @kaw_community I understand the competitive aspect but a tier reward in addition to the competitive tiers would increase participation 100x more than just the competitive rewards. The current set up will discourage war participation.

16. How do I get banner token

18. Hey! I'm the king of kaw!

19. Yeah I understand that.... But I'm just saying is that a few decent fixed tiers will go a long way to helping keep war participation up throughout the event and not have it keep dropping off as ppl with no time to challenge for the top tiers or those in the wrong timezones give up. Maybe a good idea for tiers would be some tiers like season 5 tiers where one of the tiers was barely reachable and the one below it was achievable by a good amount of ppl who warred a lot.

20. Beat me to it