Crux Chest Weekend

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 11, 2015.

1. LEECHING POCKETS

2. Pls Kaw God give me your blessing of crux chest

3. The drop rate is incredibly low.

4. How exactly is it a waste of time when you'd be doing the same crap anyway?

5. Devs are doing best they can to try to make God knows how many ppl happy in the world of kaw so if u don't like the way things are in kaw... nobody making u buy seals xstals or nob points quit complaining bout it I think DEVS ARE improving this game a lot since I started playing... so keep up what ur doing devs
    ..great job...

6. Not a complaint just stating a fact the drop rate is very low. Devs thanks for tying something new but I will stick to regular event at least I will get something for any extra effort.

7. Hey devs not sure what your all talking about chest weekend ? But played all weekend not one chest so don't lie about increase in drops . Am sure many players feel the same

8. I love Chests.

9. Yeah crux event my butt. Just another PLOY to entice people to spend more $$ with very little chance of actually being rewarded.

10. An event that revolves around acquiring 2 items that have extremely low drop rates..

I thought yall meant "low" as in, id atleast get one of the 100% ones.

Our clan has only seen two that i know of.

11. Battle cry need stop when EB is on 15 waint to star

12. And still no reply as to why these sales are not available on kindle. You devs are a joke

13. Maybe Kindle/Amazon app is low in demand and players?

14. Well this just sucked, one of the most active players & not 1 chest. Think I'll hold on to my $ for awhile.