Petition to Limit Strip Damage

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Imitation-Cheese, Oct 2, 2015.

1. When you bought that bfa you were aware it could be stripped extremely quickly. That's the risk you take building up Bfa without huge sdt.

2. Many high bfa players have been stripped in the past many of which if Kaw had a limit many players would have cussed them black and blue bc they were pulling stunts like stripping players over ally hires hitting ppl bc they were on lb and other ass hat moves no one complained then that they got stripped it was a party  trust me high lb isn't gonna be stripped without reason no one wants to blow that kinda gold for giggles 

3. I actually understand where you are coming from with this.

Yes really. But lets see the game as it is.
    You build an account over however long.
    You build it to war with. Not just to grow.

The object of the game is war.
    There must be a risk.
    The risk in kaw is allies.
    When build complete what else do you have to lose?

Whilst small and growing, you risk / lose growth. When you are build complete you risk allies.

Every player knows this.
    I love the whales supporting the game.
    But they do so willingly it's their choice to spend.
    I will concede pay to play ebs have made strip funds far easier to gain. But when lb have negligible spy defence are you surprised that some players target the top dogs and want to become famous for taking them down?

With no risk. What's the point?

4. The thing with this entire idea is, that it will kill OSW. OSW is strip based far more than before, due to HTE making it easy to get pots back, to make back any gold lost during a fight, the only way to actually dent a player is his allies - LB knows this, we know it everyone knows it, so they know the risks.

Now mention me one LB player who was stripped of the LB for no reason - I cant find any.

Anyway, continuing on this, let us say we make something protecting Allies and BFA, or limit strip damage, LB becomes untouchable, since only another LB can crack them - good freaking luck getting over 10 thousand steals in with max 50 - 60 players, in the 1-2 h you got before he awakes, that's never gonna happen.

As to killing KAW, the game ain't gonna die because we kill off 5 lb players, the alliances that do these strips have:

1. LB players who spend like crazy, such as IMF for apoc, and IREG for wdgaf.
    2. Thats a a lot of HTE done by all those accounts to get that much gold.

Also have you seen the time needed to plan such a strip? It takes weeks or even months to do, and honestly they can be caught if you have network or moles - if you don't, your own fault, don't Piss off alliances that can strip you if you can't catch the strip. Those LB strips are some really damn hard ones, and very taxing to pull off, and cost a lot, so they aren't just gonna happen left, right and center.

Anyway that's what my experience and opinion says, agree or disagree I don't care, but if this is implemented bye bye OSW and bye bye KAW for many, many accounts who live for OSW.

Oh also @op, the point of a strip is to destroy somebody completely, we don't want them defeated we tend to want them obliterated when we strip them.

~ DeDe-Duck

5. 100k steal? You wouldn't get that many before cleared.

6. No support

Strips are what makes this game entertaining...

7. And look at TR1, he can't even quit without bragging about being one of the biggest spenders.

8. i don't remember the exact amount till you clear all 100%, I just remember they changed it from 0.1 % to 0.01% per steal, sue me for my baf maths (I also fixed in in my long post)

9. The entegrity of this thread and the op is complete and utter blashomy. Im a heavy spender myself and have been stripped and takin everything from me. Yet here i am still active and still spending. this gets a GAINT NO SUPPORT and if i were ever to support something so idiotic please put a bullet in my head. Op please go get lost

10. Fairly quickly actually. 1BC player can make up to 50T per ZTA with all plunder bonuses at maximum. It would literally take them 2 days of it to get it all back.

As for HtE maybe 4 days as it pays substantially less.

11. I say that if someone makes it to number 100 or better, they should get a permanent percent bonus to plunder, or something like that, not only as a further incentive to do better, but as a way to retain whales who have been stripped

12. And then continue this if they get to top 10, or top 1, etc. This could make the top spots even more competitive as well, though, and backfire against the player retention reasoning as well... Even top 1000 or top 10,000 would be a nice incentive to show players that they're making progress.

13. Oh, Barbie, you Noobasaurus.  why did you bump this?

Petition failed miserably. I think it's time to let this thread die

14. Really??? 

15. Just lock this thread: it's old and we need to take out the garbage.

16. Did you just tell me to get the towers? Doh...

I don't support games where accounts can be obliterated.

17. I'm not gonna request a lock. If people still wanna comment on it, who am I to shut down the discussion?

18. You want ppl to stop commenting on this nonsense yet you wont request lock. cheese you just keep making yourself look dumber and dumber.

19. I would not care about strips if I had other choices of spending in game gold after being bc.

It's only or losing gold with bb or losing with strips.. So why bother and max xtal daily after being build complete.

BTW, during black Friday promo I dropped 12m ad and 26m sd towers in case you wonder.. I needed extra firepower to turn someone here into punchbag lol

20. Now here's an abstract idea.

Don't be a douche bag, and don't join a war clan, and you won't get stripped. How many lbs have been up there and never been threatened because they play the game safely... Strips are risky for plays who ask for them.

I ask for it, I'm an ass, if I ever get stripped... Well it would suck but I know where it came from.

Tr1, idk where your allies went. But I remember you bragging about max Xtalling daily and buying 1000 crux chests or something on every thread. If you got stripped that's probably why. 