Trump - Republican Candidate?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seth, Dec 11, 2015.

1. The heck does african american off duty police have to do with trump or radicalized UK? Lol you talking out
    of your rear end and making it about US vs UK when noone cares about that argument

2. He's talking about African Americans fearing their own police officers in America, which is more true than the claim about UK officers being afraid of radical Muslims.

He's using it as an example of why Trump's statements do not make sensd

3. Trump is a Clinton (Bill) operative using populism to undermine the GOP.

Hillary Clinton could run the exact same campaign and win. With the minority vote.

4. My IQ has dropped in half since I started reading this thread. Think ill exit the convo

5. Egomaniacal tyrant, with the football ikn, shades oh Germany 1933.

6. 0/2 = 0

7. I think is IQ dropped to 1

8. Trumps supporters voter/ political IQ, I believe is low. Rubio us the Rebublicans best chance. I reject Trumps assertions that senators are nothing more than puppets.

9. What the heck does UK Muslims in the British army and UK police have to do with an American presidential candidate? The thing I said he didn't mention is something that should be talked about by an American presidential candidate.

10. Dopey Prince at Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected. #Trump2016
    — Donald J. Trump (at realDonaldTrump) December 12, 2015

Don't libtards hate the Saudis? The Clinton's don't, but the rank and file liberal dislikes Saudi Arabia.

11. I love all the libtards saying you can't discriminate against the Muslims by denying them access to the United States, meanwhile Obama has denied access to Syrian Christian who escaped Syria where they are facing a genocide. Plus it's been done many times in history and this time it'll have logic behind it unlike the logic used in the case of the Jews during the holocaust and the current Christian genocide.

12. That made absolutely no sense.

Trump would be a complete failure as a President, because he cannot govern. Even his supporters who believe Trump and all the bigoted nonsense he spews, would have to agree that Trump cannot govern.

Trump has no ability to get a consensus in congress (he is despised by both Democrats and Republicans), his positions are both untenable and often contrary to law, and executive action is far too strictly regulated to allow for the things he would want to do. Basically, he couldn't get anything done, except get more headlines.

(Interestingly enough, the same people that cried the loudest about President Obama's allegedly overreaching executive actions, are the same people who support Trump and his proposed unilateral governing).

13. Obviously trump is right about the Muslims and Mexicans. We let Mexicans in look what they do kill people hmmmm Muslims come in and look at the shooting in Cali. I'm not sayin all Mexicans and Muslims are bad but a lot of the stuff that happens in the US you hear are Mexican and Muslim related. Muslims were getting butthurt cause they are being watched more. Guess what who cares if the person would of reported the Muslims dealing with the Cali shooting about 4 or 5 of them taking boxes into a garage in the middle of the night maybe that shooting would of been stopped before it happened. Maybe if we get rid of the Mexicans and Muslims that wasn't US born. Yes the Muslim guy was US born so he got radicalized. That is why we have to watch Muslims. We just need to close borders and take care of our own and not anyone else's problems. We have enough of our own to police up. We had the first black/Muslim (whatever he is) president that worked out well huh (sarcasm by the way) we don't need the first women president. You should know how Muslims in the Middle East think about women so I wonder how will the US deal with attacks even more hmmmmmmm.

14.  HAHA that right there is a prime example of ignorance. Have you ever driven through the central valley of California? I would like to see you tell all those devout republican land owners/farmers that your going to take away their entire work force Haha. I bet most of the fruit and vegetables in your fridge would not have been harvested were in not for those Mexicans ( and other Latin Americans) your trying to kick out. Besides nuts and a few tough vegetables, most produce can only be harvested by hand. I can tell you for sure that it's not white hands picking your granny smiths. Your going to say "We can give those agriculture jobs to deserving Americans and have Americans harvest their own food" that won't happen. Are americans going to work for 1/2 minimum wage and do 12hr days? Probably not. A strike would ensue over poor labor conditions and farmers would just say F,U, we'll just use the Mexicans again.

-words from the son of illegal immigrants
    AKA me

15. Go figure farmer can do their own or hire legal United States citizens hmmmm that will help out the unemployment rate. You shouldn't even be here. I'm not sayin all Mexicans are bad. I respect the Mexicans that get their citizenship instead of comming illegally have a kid now they are United States citizens. Every employers should be apart of the e-verify system no matter if it's a small business or whatnot. Your opinion doesn't matter cause your folks came illegally.

16. Technically, EVERYONE of the 'white' Americans is an illegal immigrant somewhere down the line, you can't disqualify someone based on the actions of their parents.

17. Congratulations, you discovered how to excrete through your mouth! (Keyboard I suppose)

18. We are wow your smart I thought Americans was here before the native Americans (sarcasm if you can't figure that out). Once the United States started to where you had to go through a citizenship test and whatnot (because it was infested here) and still you come ILLEGALLY and not the LEGALLY WAY. Do you understand the difference?