Confirmation button

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by monel, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Aaaarrrrgggghhh I went to attack someone and ended up hiring a 2 trillion dollar ally! It seems I'm not the only one who has done this...is there anyway you can put a confirmation button when buying an ally?? anyway I can unbuy?? Please

2. Saying that. There is not even a confirmation to even disband the clan from my past experience lmao

3. I dont think that's true :lol:

@OP- I dont know how you could've missed attack and hit hire, maybe if you were going for steal but meh, maybe just dont leave 2 trill out the next time you want to hit someone :lol:

4. Imagine how this would effect volleying new players

5. Exactly.
    A suggestion could be to have a confirm button for the first time hiring the ally in one minute. So if you're volleying you'd just have to hit confirm once and can volley from then on out (unless it's been over a minute since you last hired).

6. This

7. This

8. Pfft next you guys will be asking for a repeat button for volleys... How about being able to set a price point and it auto hires anyone of less value when you visit their page? Or better yet what we really need is a "drop owner" option so allies that don't want hired can simply drop their owner and cost them tremendous gold for being an ass and hiring in the first place!

#KAWflationFixed

9. there's two confirmation buttons :roll:

10. On my phone, there is a 1mm difference between the hire and attack buttons. The devs refuse to add in a confirmation button for some reason.

11. Or...... You could just be more careful when attacking

Or......you could not leave 2t out

12. Even if you wanted to put that 2 trillion somewhere safer. Preferably allies, that brings us back to the same argument of having a confirmation button (when hiring allies).

13. Wow! You must be in a lot of debt, not even Bill Gates could afford that

14. Lmfao if I had a nickel for every time this was suggested..,.,,,,,,.....

Evidently it will NEVER happen.

15. So you telling me you been playing for two years and you call in-game gold "dollars" and ask if you can "unbuy" and ally.
    Seems legit.

16. Op, you on an iphone?

Android im guessing the layouts different for where the allies are placed.

That said, i sure am following alot of ppl i dont know now.

Edit:
    Or did you mean you hired the person you where attacking?

17. He meant he hired the person he was attacking cause he's a nob

18. Well, shouldn't have any problems finding him to hit next time.