Yes, We Have to Talk About Trump Again

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Imitation-Cheese, Dec 7, 2015.

1. But Newfoundland was not considered an equal n joined Britain as a colony of the commonwealth.

Canada a fully sovereign state as of 1931.

2. Yes, after the Statute of Westminster Canada had the theoretical power to not join, but due to such close relations with Britain, there was little thoughts in whether Canads would join or not.

If it had not, it would've lost one of its greatest partners and a chance to make a name for itself.

3. I like Cruz I thought I would go with Ben Carson but he seems somewhat fake or something just not right

4. One thing people and most liberals don't get is that political correctness isn't gonna always be there. Trump kinda slaughtered political correctness, and guess what? People like it. They want what they want and no matter how much you and i talk about it or debate who's wrong or right its not going to change what people want. People are going to vote for who they want. End of story.

While I'm in the states i think i will throw a vote out for him. Plus i really want to know how his hair works...

TTP

But I'm sure there is more.
    Also what are these liberals gonna do? Seriously all I've seen them ever do is group hug, cry, and sign a petition against whatever hurts their feelings.

And for the rest of you, stop comparing Trump to uncle addie. Trump is nowhere near his caliber.

5. You mean TPP.

And every presidential administration has pushed for trade deals that ship jobs overseas and dismantle the middle class, yes, even Bush.

6. Especially Bush. Makes sense when you follow the paper trail and realize it was all his Dad's friends companies and family companies 

7. We need some of these young money cats like Drake to fight back 

8. trump plans on doing the same thing hitler did

9. AshtonRocks.

What Trump's continuing support says about America is that it has idiots and bigots, as it has always had, and as all nations have. America's had several fundamentalist creationist Christian presidents in the past - I don't see why they wouldn't vote in someone with equally absurd ideas either.

Ben Carson has preached creationism in his speeches and has claimed that Muslims should never be president, yet he's still getting double-digit support in the party.

Trump has support from the most bigoted 40% of America's conservative party. There's your mormons, fundamentalist evangelicals, the uneducated, racists, and people who simply dont pay attention to politics to know he"s full of it. These people make up the majority of his base, and a significant part of the country as well. I know people who support Trump but have no idea what his policies are.

You can see the lashback against Trump through his negative media coverage, and the petition going around the UK (with hundreds of thousands of supporters of it) to get Trump banned from the UK until their country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.

10. Interesting to see some Canadian History accurate for a change. Yes we are very much a part of Great Britain. The Queen is the head of our Judiciary and all acts or amendments to the charter or constitution have her signature.
    Canada delayed a few weeks for parliament to assemble. US waiting a much longer time cause Nazi Germany was a great customer. Companies like IBM and Ford well entrenched into Nazi thinking enjoyed safe passage across the pond while Canadian Aussies New Zealanders and of course Britain died. Henry Ford was all for killing every Jew in Europe and burning their Schools in America. Meanwhile in Germany the owners of BMW were placed under house arrest refusing to build war machines. Stark contrast to the John Wayne movies. The point here in history is if you leave America in the hands of a liar like Hilary or a business man like Trump they will not represent the true heart of USA. Like the 58,600 factories wall street moved to China since 2006.
    The first thing you see when you visit the death camp Museum in a glass case is one of the IBM machines which tracked every Jew and Gypsy in Europe. IBM continued to supply Nazi Germany during the war. They knew 2 days in advance of every air raid on England. State power is such a strong focus maybe you really don't have a voice in Federal. The US cabinet can be the Presidents buddies from high school not an elected official representing the people.
    If either Hilary or Trump get in US will be laughed about for years. The Republicans stopped the current president from doing any good. They literally stagnated potential from seven years cause they were but hurt. I think The Donald prolly got 40 million votes with the Muslim comment, that's just how red some necks are. People with 5 guns quickly bought a 6th. The last one they bought was cause of the pending zombie scare, but this ones real Bubba.

11. There is possibly some truth to maybe one part of this whole statement but do you profile white American country boys much ?

Maybe you need to look at where the term red neck came from since you wanna go back into history

12. If you think about it, Christians hating on the refugees is kinda hypocritical, as the Nativity is all about a Middle Eastern family seeking refuge in a foreign town.

When Americans say "God Bless America!", that is technically incorrect, as Jesus was born, died, resurrected, died again, the bible was written by Constantine, the Roman Empire fell, the Crusades happened, all before America was even discovered by the more eastern countries.

Nor was Jesus white, as many pictures depict him. He was from the region of Israel, so it would make sense for him not to be white.

As for the culture that has developed around Christianity: originally, worshipers of Christ did so in secret. It was a modest religion. Fast forward a few hundred years and Constantine changes everything Christ stood for, making it a showy offy religion, not the original intentions of Jesus. Also, he changed the books, it's thought that only 1/70 scriptures of Christianity made it into the bible. That's a lot of rules and stories. He probably picked bits out where he didn't like the rules.

13. If he gets elected, Trump may be the first American President (that I know of) who will be banned from visiting some allied countries due to their hate speech laws 

14. Not sure they'd be allied countries anymore

15. I wouldn't blame them if they broke ties.

16. Your an idiot spewing lies. There are many people who don't want muslims here, people from all different walks of life. Not just Christians.

17. Kungfu he didn't reference them in his post he was simply comparing the actions of some who claim to be good Christians with the actions and history of their faith.
    If people from other walks of life want to jump on the islamophobic hate mongering band wagon that's down to them and I hope they get held up to the same standards of morality. Judged as the hateful closed minded bigots that they are.

18. I know hundreds of Americans My Husband and my Father were both born there. Its the country boys that have heart. They are politically mislead with shock jock politics. Look no further than past President friends to see who is driving you under with no regard for the middle class. Home grown crazies shooting ppl has nothing to do with Syria or refuges. The US has set the bar so high on mass murder no country will ever come near it. Just the very fact that Hilary is not still doing time is a joke. And a guy with a bad comb over and Mail away Eastern Block brides questions ppl from other countries. They don't represent my friends in the USA. They represent an uneducated mass. A naive bunch of couch potatoes with no concept of reality other than some more lame reality TV.

19. Nothing that he copy and pasted from a website is even close to being accurate. The bible was written by around 40 different people, Moses, King David, King Solomon, just to name a few.

Learn more about something if your going to spew crap about it.