Introducing War Logs

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 8, 2015.

1. I have no words! This is what I had always wanted!

This is a landmark in KaW history.

OH MY GOD THE VIEWER IS EVEN WELL FORMATTED!!

2. Cheeky 

3. :lol: But in all seriousness, if you don't cater to the simple folks, then the update would be a failure. The information should be for mass appeal I would think.

4. Definately! That's called true strategy searching weak point to destroy the opnt.

5. I was surprised by this as well. Can we get an answer as to whether successful scouts actually generate plunder?

Kaw_admin, with you lurking, can we get an answer on this point? :)

6. Scouts say they made 0 gold. Really making 500k gold.
    Scout's honor disgraced.

7. That's precious information. 

8. No support. Now everyone can see how inactive i really am.

9. Refund all my gold for towers and I will join ll wars until then you can stick them where the sun don't shine

10. Not like you're good for anything in indi.

11. Glad to see there's interest in this tool, and for the feedback you've all provided.

The intent for these War Logs is to provide some of our more hardcore stat focused players insight into their clan's actions during war. You're right that it's a wall of text, but we wanted to provide you with as much information as possible that could prove useful.

What you ultimately do with this information and how you interpret it is up to you.

12. It's a bug in the logs. Being looked into.

13. Are te logs Down ?? Cannot access The site

14. Strategy is pretty clear. Build ps1 or ps2.

15. I would have thought attack build.

16. Maybe not so clear after all...

17. Great stuff! I haven't been warring much because my schedule sucks. I wish there was a more flexible as-hoc system war schedule.

18. I would love to see something more specific to war rounds like this implemented into the game. Also, player search would be nice. Or sign in with ATA ID and see your own history.

19. I would like to see successful def/spy def. see how many fail on the tanks and how many attacks I fail or spies I fail

20. Mmk