Crux Chest Weekend

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Is there a chance of them dropping from EE like during regular events as well? Or is this just for Epic Battles??

2. that answered my request?
    ty anyways...ill just keep crux till next seal dropping eb

3. When is departure? 

4. We need banner event and bloodwood drops too!

5. Wait... Did the Devs just reply after page 3? It's a miracle! :lol:

6. :lol:

7. Yet another god damn eb based drops u ******* devs **** u assholes stupid devs why not make them drop from EE WAR

8. Awesome!

9. No one wars anymore bruh

10. So glad to have an event like this..I would just really like to see an event that isn't geared to spending cash..I just think it would be nice for those who can't always affird the extras!! Thanks so much ata

11. Because they dont give anything for it!

12. The most ironic thing about the variety of responses here is that the devs make the game impossible to win, and their insatiable customers make it impossible for the devs to win in the eyes of the players.

Yet, neither the customers nor the devs have given up on this game. And as long as we both keep trying, then I hope that'll be enough to keep the game alive for years to come 

13. Best of. Lmao.

14. Devs have been less crappy lately, i likeeee. More updates on pvp/wars would be great though, dont let them be left out in a war game

15. This is actually not a bad promo plus it helps all the smalls grow alot

Great thinking devs

16. Cry about it.

17. Better you drop 1,2,5 or 10 xstals per eb. This will definitely help kaw if you do.

18. 1000000% support