Does Volary improve plunder?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Swift, Dec 10, 2015.

1. I'm currently trying to decide if to upgrade my level 1 SOS's on highlands to Volary or get them to level 3 as I finished getting all level 3 SOS on low lands. Is it worth it to start switching to Volary now, does upgrading to Volary help income or should I just level SOS?

2. Don't upgrade SOS on highlands, go straight to vol.

3. Just build stables.

4. Best is to skip sos on highlands to begin with. Volary better ally bonus yes. Plunder only from troops, ally bonus from troop and spy but generally spy buildings give more ally bonus. Also skimming spies vastly improves eb bonus.

5. 10/10 joke, never heard before.

As for op, just build vols skip SoS's completely.

6. Use your head here what is the point in upgrading SOS to level 3 when a level 1 volary is about the same price?

Edit: just build volary skip SOS.

7. For plunder.... You know how if you start building SOS after guilds your plunder will be affected... Why don't you use your head next time -___-

8. Support

9. Guilds are terrible plunder and wouldn't build them I'd build beastiary and find a clan to hit items on either origins reck or tfo then I'd slowly switch out the beastiary for SOS level 1 this is on lowland. By then there will be an event so I can do the event and start unlocking highland slapping down volary level 1 as a go boom my plunder is great now.

Edit: swapping a guild for a SOS will not drop plunder yw.

11. The guide from 2012? Guilds have been nerfed since then and even before that there wasn't much difference.

12. Bumped guide for OP

13. Avoid SOS on hl, do volaries instead.

If you're not likely to get hit in pvp, dump your troops and keep your spies high, it will make you MUCH more money to skim spies every 5-10-15-20 mins than unloading them every hour.

Spy plunder (end of battle bonus) goes down proportionally with the % of spies you have, eg 100% spies = 100m, 50% spies would = 50m (rough figures)

14. Statless is the best build imo

15. Vooollllll

16. So I should drop my att build and only skim every 5 mins ? Does it work if I keep my att build cuz I still wanna do estoc wars or whatever they're called now