"White" cop points gun at Black mans head!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Titanium-J, Dec 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: "American" cop points gun at black mans head!

Lol!
    Im being dead serious here, so have i.

Then once because i was driving "a type of car that looked like it could've been stolen"!

What! What the hell does that mean?

Ive had unpleasant experiences with police officers but im not going to generalize them as a whole based off those few times.

Besides, wouldn't that be hypocritical to the point that people make about police profiling?

2. Re: "American" cop points gun at black mans head!

Happens every day

3. Re: "American" cop points gun at black mans head!

I don't prescribe to groups. Followers do that. I take what make sense from environment whether it comes from a liberal a Republican ect. Groups are for those who can't think independently enough to manage themselves.

4. Re: "American" cop points gun at black mans head!

Idiot

5. Damn didn't realize how many ppl were in denial about black folks being discriminated agaisnt 

6. i never see a single news article about the police shooting a white guy. black people are being favored if anything by the media

7. I wanted to repost this because it's refreshing to read common sense posts in forum

8. And I didn't realize only 1 group in the world was being discriminated against. It happens every where and to plenty of different people. We are at this point beating a dead horse

9. Deleted as I realized my insanity for posting on the forums!

10. Deleted as I realized my insanity for posting on the forums!

11. Colour doesn't matter your police shouldn't be shooting anyone unless they pose a direct threat and probably most of the time that is what happens.

12. He didn't ask a question. Posting that twice doesn't force it to make sense.

13. They do pose a direct threat, to the people who hire the police for their personal gain in the first place.

The worst enemy the police have are individuals who are educated and open minded, the worst enemy anyone could have.

14. Ahh yes the free thinker . Who wants those people around recognizing injustices and all. Off with their heads so these complacent fools can get back to zombie mode.

15. There's nothing inherently wrong with police officers. It is the system in which they work that can be problematic.

I would rather have police officers all take a course in why the laws are the way they are, and have them take a course in social issues so they can better understand the people they deal with every day

16. Well if people are going to judge the photo. Here's the story behind it.

A police officer is facing up to 45 years behind bars after dramatic footage showed him holding a gun to a man's head during an alleged dispute over parking.

Prince George's County Police Officer Jenchesky Santiago was found guilty of inappropriate use of his service weapon as he arrested William Cunningham outside his home.

The shocking footage shows Santiago threatening Cunningham with his pistol, before screaming instructions at him.

At one point he yells ”I dare you to (censored) fight me, son,” to his victim.

Officer Santiago, a two-year veteran of the force , was convicted of first and second degree assault as well as two other lesser charges, reports the New York Daily News .

Prince George's County Police
    Threatening: Officer Jenchesky Santiago holds the gun up to William Cunningham's head
    The victim said he was in a vehicle with his cousin and stopped outside of his home last May when the officer approached them claiming the two were illegally parked.

Cunningham stepped out of the vehicle to go to his home, when the situation with Santiago escalated.

“Get back over there, get back in the car,” Santiago shouts as he pushes him away from his house.

Dispute: Cunningham had been approached over an issue with his parking
    When Cunningham protests, “You put a gun to my head!” Santiago yells backs, “You're right.”

Santiago continues to push his target towards the car, before pointing the gun directly at his forehead.

Cunningham then stares down the barrel of a gun in a tense standoff, before Santiago challenges him.

Eventually Cunningham puts his arms in the air and then places them on top of the car as the video ends.

Suspended: An investigation was launched after the incident in 2014
    "The actions Officer Santiago chose to take that day are his alone," said Prince George's County Police Chief Mark Magaw. "His behaviour is flagrant, appalling and isolated,”

“His actions are among the worst I've seen as Chief of Police and that will be taken into account when I make a decision about his employment.”

The Prince George's County Police Department's Internal Affairs Division launched an investigation after learning of the incident and Santiago was suspended in June 2014.

Under Maryland law, Santiago has the right to appeal the outcome of the department's administrative investigation.

Sentencing is currently due for January 8 and he faces a mandatory minimum of five years in prison for use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, American media reports.

17. Nathan they will be trained to violate the constitutuion which they do now. Codes or statutes don't make law. They bend what is really the law. Small example. A crime is harming a person or their property. Police have jurisdiction over crimes. Now driving infractions are not crimes they are civil matters. But police sure do stop people all the time when they have committed no crime. Remember what a crime is now. So they have no jurisdiction to do this. So they will be trained the same way they are now to violate peoples rights. Remember they are here to serve and protect the syst not you

18. No one else has to recognize what I'm saying, each adult has their own personal responsibility to manage what they believe to be true or false. I can only push suggestions in the direction of other people, I can't nor won't tell people how or what to think.

If the police state were to come down hard on their society, those who still wish to turn a blind eye to it can rot in their apathetic coma for all I care. I don't wish or care to open people's minds, but I'll push a suggestion to them if they wish to use the tools to open their own mind and form their own thoughts which have no obligation to be the same or even similar to my own.

As for my "zombie" mode, I try and spend at least 2 hrs a day trying something new that I have yet to try out (key word here being try).

19. If you think police aren't controlled by the system, you're wrong. The government decides who can and cannot become an officer, and the government is in charge or training them (at the highest level).

20. Boba I was being sarcastic . I agree with you ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.