Introducing Daily Sales

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 9, 2015.

1. That's even funnier because it's been moved. I even thanked them in this very thread for moving it.

2. Dev,how bout another option like monthly card,we purchase tht card and get crystal or nobility point daily for 30days.

3. Nice to see the Daily Sales, but when can we expect the 'Shark Epic Battle'?

4. Yep the fairy tear button or whatever its called is moved to the other side now.

5. 30 minutes? My dealer will wait 60....

How about a subscription service? 32 crystals for $20/month. With that you get premium support and other perks.

6. Do you have an Amazon port, or one that don't use Google Services? I don't have Google Play so this is off limits even if I want to buy.

7. The fix is tomorrow or you could hope on pc and purchase it.

8. I assume you play SMASH, because they have this!
    A VIP card and a MVP card.
    Not sure it would work so well on KaW, too many players who don't understand that an app needs revenue to say alive and provide updates.

9. Programming is expensive, and all the time spent re-checking code for errors and bugs is very tedious. If this does indeed help fund more and improved content development and offers us a chance to save a few dollars, there isn't too much to complain about.

In other news my search to discover the classified kaw_admin account continues.. He plays the game, he knows the struggle, he's active, but who might he be?

10. The mighty lord spragga, Fear him!

11. Knock it off with the 5 xtal to 7 xtal 4.99 promo sale gimmick...its been 6 xtals (5 1) for what 5 years? In fact i dont remember ever being able to buy just 5 xtals for 4.99 ever...so stop pretending this sale is something its not. Stop insulting our intelligence.

12. Omg devs!!!! piss off already.

13. Can sale start when you open the sale? I just wasted my daily sale unloading in middle of night.....

14. Are you kidding me?!
    Another attempt for the develoPers to get rich...
    Seriously devs it's getting bad for players...

The only thing good about KaW was that there were no pop-ups after logging in daily...
    Now there are event, battle cry as well as these popups...

Please show mercy...

15. How are they getting *rich* from this? How has this attempt made it bad for you?

I buy my fair share of nobs, I rather not have to pay full price and get them in when there's a discount.

Whine whine and whine somemore.
    The events give us free gold/equipment and whatnot for our normal daily EB/PvP activity, you aren't being forced to do anything different if you don't want to.
    Battle cry so far hasn't affected my game play in anyway.
    The 30m pop-ups go away after your first login for that day.

Show me one game on the app market that doesn't have in app purchases? All of them do! Obtrusive or not, clash of clans, game of war. All of them do!

People who can spend money on an app, deserve additional benefits! Simple.

So,think before jumping onto to the complain bandwagon. You aren't a parrot.

To be honest; half if not more of the whiners I see here, are frustrated due to their inability to spend money on the game and hence trash the game for it. Tsk.

16. Thanks for the idea. Too bad it only works for posted sale. For some of us we like to buy bigger packages. No bonus when we spend more than sale.

17. Just remember knight if enough quit playing all the money you spent is gone. And it is a get rich scheme you clown. You think they created this game cause they were bored?

18. True. I forget that ATA is a charity and their games are supposed to not make any income. If God forbid they do, all proceedings should go to a charity. :roll:

Not sure if you've played games like GoW, you need to spend tons on it to get anywhere. Kaw pales in comparison to it.

19. What do you know there is signs of intellengent life people don't understand that the devs need resources to make this game payable and give them there pay checks

20. Please stop telling people to stop complaining. It is well within our right as customers of a product to give feedback. Perhaps request they reply CONSTRUCTIVELY. We're all entitled to our opinions. We need to respond constructively to the devs so they have a better grasp on what we want. I agree many comments are not helpful and are useless like 'I hate events. Devs suck'. But they're still entitled to their opinion. Look at the core of what they're saying and you'll notice it stems from being unhappy with the game. Again, that is entirely in their right. Just as you're entitled to your opinion above.

And events can sorta force you into participation. It's hard not to participate really. Majority of clans conform to the ebs required in events. No one is complaining about free stuff from events. Players were just asking for some break and some variety. We all like discounts and free stuff.

You've provided your thoughts on the matter more constructively than many. And this is what we need. We need to stop attacking each other and stop having a go at people. Lets work together to make it a better game.

But please accept we all have our opinions. Don't assume you know best because you've deemed others as whiners.