Mage

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Resilient_Noob, Dec 9, 2015.

1. I just got my rewards for this aqua and inferno event so I thought I would try and upgrade my Dragon Chestplate from AFF, it was already LvL 5 and so far I have used over 500 inferno and got it lvl 9 why the hell is it failing so much has anyone else had over 40 fails in a row on a peice of equipment? This is stupid I want my inferno and aqua back please

2. Sucks for you

3. Thats really bad advice.

4. That's what you signed up for

5. This is a really bad pun...

6. LOL BRO look at your lvl 4 equip, if you fail more than 10 times on one equip move on and then try again later

7. Ha. You haven't seen the worst of it yet.

Ive wasted a a bit over 400 inferno and a bit less on my dragon armor (chestplate) it hasn't moved down nor up one bit. Seeing all those fails in a row sucked. Just fail after fail after fail. Exactly why do i spend a whole week tap taping to get all this inferno to then have it taken away in a few minutes? I dont know. But im pissed off. I really really wanna punch my mage -_-

8. Looking at your eq, I don't see why you would even try to upgrade the breastplate from aff

9. That's why the devs ran this promo so we could fail it all away don't worry another promo will be out soon with even more equip to fail enchant ️

10. When you fail, stop relax and come back later.

11. ...it's just a hunch, but I'd bet they lowered the success rate right after payouts, and they'll slowly raise them back over the next week

12. Mmk

13. :p