Brave the Elements!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 2, 2015.

1. I've been back to KaW after a long time and I can say one thing-I've had too much aqua cause I'm attack build and need more inferno,and vice-versa with hansels.There should be trading!(Ya know,2crystals for 1mith between players.people selling 10 aqua for 15 inferno or 1electric bow from TGL enhanced to maximum for like 1t.

PS:Best event in a while.Nice job,KaW.

2. Erm Flying, I'm an attack build that has too much inferno :lol:

3. 8.5k?? We do sleep and have lives.

4. We do?

5. Maybe it's from the Crux event that happened 400 years ago.i had 60 aqua then and then I got 60 more from the crate.

6. To be honest, I was / am growing tired of events, that being said, I believe this one and the Black Friday events have been the most useful. Any chance this (or something like it) could be run quarterly? The Black Friday like event would be appreciated a couple of times a year too.

7. OK I have heard the question asked but got a mysterious reply. KAW will you be able to receive rewards for both. If I have 1750 inferno tokens and 1750 aqua tokens Do I get BOTH rewards?

8. Yes. It says in the OP that you can follow the Inferno path, Aqua path, or both.

Notice the setup on the rewards page
    It's like for usual events, there's the main event and then a tab for PvP
    Here there are 2 tabs as well (Aqua and Inferno)

10. Why does bar chart not agree with reward total?

11. Maybe the next promo the rewards can be tokens to train your own personal mage that can enchant equip instead of relying on KAW's reject mage.

12. Rofl

13. Support

14. I'm not getting my stuff at all 

16. Failed Failed failed failed

17. Devs, this is my Christmas present wish! Pretty please no promos during Chrismas and new year! Let us rest and have a quite time with our families. I've been a good boy, I didn't steal, I didn't farm

18. Check your rewards, I should have received 150 silver bars and was only given 125. Complain to devs for compensation.

19. Dullest event so far . Sorry devs just not your usual standard.

20. Support.