Positions in Clans (+1)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by _VAMPY_, Dec 9, 2015.

1. As we all know we have 3 positions in Clans as of now: Member,admin and owner. But what if we had 4 different positions in clans?

1) Member
    2) Admin
    3) Co Owner
    4) Owner

Instead of just one position that can make people admins how about two? Co-Owner or Head Admin are a couple of suggestions for the new position name.

People can't always be on at the same time, which is also why the clans survive---different time zones. Clans have head admins and Co owners so why not give these individuals the same/similar responsibilities like what their title suggests in the clan.

It would also be fun to see these different positions have different colors also ---that they don't needa pay for! (No nobs/mithril) its tiring paying for everything on kaw. Somethings should be free. Colors for admins and owners or an emoji. Some symbol to show who's admin and owner so that members/visitors know who holds the power in the clans to be able to pm/wall them for help or to be let into the clan.

Write below xD and comment! Don't kill the idea too much please! Just a thought.

And yea I know it's been suggested but I haven't seen the devs doing anything about this idea. But I think if it gets pushed enough by different people the devs might do something about this idea to improve kaw.

Thanks =^.^= Bunz

2. Been suggested before...

edit:Again though, I support >.>

3. With their recent string of gameplay based updates, hopefully we might see something like this in the near future.

Doesn't hurt to improve the clan owner/admin role.
    I remember when clash did it, I was running a clan at that time! Did help having an official Co leader around when I was offline.

4. Re: Positions in Clans ( 1)

I'd definitely like to see a more in depth clan structure. Clans need more customization. It's long over due.

5. Re: Positions in Clans ( 1)

I wanna see head admins as well support.

6. Don't really care about having more positions. But giving the admins/owner a color could be helpful, I guess.

On second thought I like the idea of co-owner if the clan goes to them in the event the owner leaves without transferring ownership. Would save clans being lost on accident, though that's funny too.

7. I'd rather have the ability to sort the positions of people in the clan.

By strength, Responsibility (Owner top, admins follow, members after), and loyalty (who's been there longest)

It could also take Responsibility with loyalty subset

8. Support to this and Delphin''s suggestion

9. No co owner i pref everone who joins clans gets title Geusts en perms wil have the title member

10. English?

11. Support

12. Re: Positions in Clans ( 1)

Support- this has been suggested several times before, hope they can make it happen!@ Devs