Yes, We Have to Talk About Trump Again

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Imitation-Cheese, Dec 7, 2015.

1. A. H. would be proud.

wtf why is Adolf blocked. who the hell made this goddamn filter

2. I'll quote myself bc it's true. He is getting more attention than another presidential candidate I've ever seen after making those neglectful Muslim comments

3. Clinton won't be the POTUS next. They screwed up putting Obama in there people will vote republican to make a change, unless the democrats can find a more centre left candidate which they dont have atm.

As for blocking muslims, well isis are Islamic extremists so he is trying to stop them coming in which is good. Stopping every muslim coming into the country to ensure that americans dont die is good.

The problem is even testing every person muslim or not coming into the country, would you be able to stop them coming in? Highly doubt it.

So it would seem to me Trump has made another un-thought out comment to create a stir and keep him in the news. As they say, any publicity is good publicity.

• Adölf Hîtlèr:
      1.Used racism to gain power.
      2. Proposed mass deportations.
      3. Promised to make Germany great again.
      4. Anti-Jew fascist.
      5. Blames Jews for Germany's problems.
      6. Thought Jews should wear special ID's.

Donald Trump:
      1. Uses racism to gain power.
      2. Proposed mass deportations.
      3. Promised to make America better again.
      4. Anti-Muslim fascist.
      5. Blames Muslims for Americas problems.
      6. Thought Muslims should wear special ID's.

See any patterns? And (Adölf Hîtlèrs name is banned when written correctly, if Devs think this is a bypass that requires a ban then actually read what I wrote, I'm comparing two dominate figures.

4. Yes, those annual average of 31 deaths a year from terrorism is really racking up the death toll huh.

Practically every other disease / infection known to man kills more Americans a year than terrorism.

5. 1. You stole this from a face book post you dirty theif

2. I would recommend not bypassing in the future

3. You actually just compared Donald Trump, a fat 60 year old guy with a toupée, to the leader of arguably one of the worst genocides in human history.

Must be trolling

6. No he compared Donald Trump who is an idiot with one of the smartest and most capable leaders of the last 100 years. Still must be trolling tho.

7. Judging by the polls, he's doing something right. And pretty sure the other man in question went insane and attacked Russia in the winter...

8. Slowly reaching my 100 years on this earth, I've realised one lesson that everyone must take on-board...

Never trust anyone who says "100 years" in place of saying "century".

:lol:

9. Sasuke as usual trying to troll and failing miserably.

10. Some KaWers are so serious :/

11. Yes he attacked Russia during winter which was a mistake, but all great leaders make mistakes. His abilities were more politically and economically rather than militarily, that's why he managed to rebuild Germany into a world power and build his party into the most powerful in the Reichstag when they were previously just a tiny insignificant party.

12. Actually attacked Russia in late summer as operation Barbarossa he'd been held up helping the Italians in the Balkans. As for him he wasn't a great leader he was an egotistical madman who surrounded himself in yes men and murdered his way to the top.
    As for trump his latest comments have seen a possible travel ban being discussed by British MPs which should go wonderfully.

13. Kind of says something when the leader of UKIP says he's gone too far huh

14. Yes he was an egotistical madman and I don't claim he is a good man or anything but the things he achieved and done in his lifetime are massive things. To deny that he was one of the smartest and most capable men of modern history is most likely being bias because of the things he decided to do.

15. Prime Minister David Cameron: 'The comments made by Donald Trump are divisive, unhelpful and quite simply wrong.'

London Mayor Boris Johnson: 'The only reason I wouldn't go to some parts of New York is the real risk of meeting Donald Trump.'

Metropolitan Police: 'We would not normally dignify such comments with a response, however on this occasion we think it's important to state to Londoners that Mr Trump could not be more wrong.'

Tory mayoral candidate Zac Goldsmith: 'Donald Trump is an appalling creature and I just pray that when America gets off this funfair ride that they're on at the moment, they recognise that Donald Trump is one of the most malignant figures in modern politics and I hope his campaign ends in absolute disaster.'

Labour mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan: 'If Trump has his way, I'd be stopped at US customs and turned back - alongside other Muslims wanting to go for holidays, work or family visits.'

Labour's shadow Home Office minister Jack Dromey: 'I do not believe that a man who stirs up religious and racial hatred at a time when our country is under threat of terrorist attack should be allowed within 1,000 miles of our shores.'

Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon: 'Mr Trump's views are repugnant, and they clearly do not represent the mainstream views of people across America.'

UKIP Leader Nigel Farage: 'He's gone too far.'

16. Trump knows how to make friends and infulence ppl what possible could go wrong

17. Support! Get Trump out of the race ASAP!

18. What did he achieve that was in any way good ?
    He and his cronies used a morally bankrupt ideology to destroy a country, drag Europe into its most destructive war and slaughtered millions.
    Oh as for his achievements there are far better examples of men rebuilding their country you could go with FDR and Churchill, The leaders of Poland and the old eastern bloc countries like Estonia ghandi the founding father of Singapore maybe even MacArthur but none used that rebuilding to wage geneocide. So don't try to defend any of his actions because he always wanted his war his plans for living space and racial ideals ensured that.

19. Churchill didn't rebuild Britain. v never said H did "good" things, he DID rebuild a country, extremely quickly. If you want to blame anyone for the destruction of the German economy, blame the allies.