Admin Chat

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by xXsHaNeThEcReEpXx, Dec 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For clans, it can be annoying having to go through a 3rd party app just to talk with only the admins, or to pm all the different admins. So my suggestion is to add an Admin chat. Seems useful to me lol

2. No support low effort in b4 lock fake and gay

3. This has been suggested before...

4. This has been brought up before. It would be a nice change, but the devs have some more important things they could add instead.

5. Just god damn use the 3rd party app I like them...

6. And you can share cat pictures

7. Use wall noob

8. Like war logs

9. In b4 lock

10. To say, using a third party app, is a lot more useful then an admin chat for kingdoms at war.

My reasons are the following on why I won't support this.

1: this would take up way to much resources, and developers timing on this feature, the developers are constantly working on multiply platforms to keep the game experience at the best of its ability and bug free.
    2: this wouldn't be useful on kingdoms at war and it will most likely cause confusion within the application it self.
    3: the admin chat feature would have no room what so ever within kingdoms at war.

Now about using a third party app.

1: you can make an meeting with all the admins and owners, to Decide on what to do, share number of photos or screen shots along the admins.
    2: have two split groups for admins/owners, to members and guests, best way to organise things.

So i am thankful you have tried and this HAS been in fact mentioned number of times, but no one can't see this working.

The developers are always taking feedback and game suggestions :)
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.