Yes, We Have to Talk About Trump Again

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Imitation-Cheese, Dec 7, 2015.

1. As I'm from Scotland I don't see much of American politics but there again I don't think the Americans see much of uk politics
    So it looks like the republicans might vote one of the most right wing candidates in USA history
    While in uk we have one of the most left wing leaders of the opposition we ever had
    It could be that special relationship we have across the pond going to be getting very interesting indeed

2. You say like Jezzer will get PM

3. Didn't think ppl would be stupid enough to vote him as leader so I really don't know

4. Completely agree. There's something called corruption. And it's legal in America.

We need to make corruption illegal, get the god damn money OUT of politics and close the revolving door between corporate America and federal regulatory bodies.

We need to abandon all these free trade agreements that have devastated our working class, and we need to close corporate tax loopholes to fix our roads, pay our teachers and cops better, and make sure we get to actually collect a decent social security check when we retire.

Last, but not least, we need to put these corporate leaders behind bars when they destroy American lives by playing games with our economy and doing unethical business practices.

The problems are obvious and the solutions are simple.

But people like your friend living paycheck to paycheck (like too many other hard working Americans) are frustrated and need someone to blame and direct their anger at. The media has provided a convenient target: Muslims. People are so worked up to get us fighting amongst ourselves that we have all but lost sight of the REAL enemies of America - corrupt politicians and unethical corporate executives.

Let's get together, vote these people out of office, hold corrupt politicians accountable by putting those who break the law behind bars (I'm looking at you, Hillary Clinton). And let's send a message to the American people that we WILL take back our beloved country and we will not fall for the trickery of corporate lobbyists, political action committees, and the mass media!

We are NOT stupid. We have brains. We can smell BS a mile away. And we are done buying your crack pot!

5. "For every intellectual vote, there are 2 morons voting for the opposite ideology"

Moody, 2015.

Personally I find American politics fascinating. The prospect that you vote for an individual rather than a party befuddles me because those individuals can be extreme in their views in comparison to the rest of the party.

Whilst I don't love the idea of there being Clinton 2016 I can't say I like the idea of any current presidential hopeful being in charge of the squashed circle office. However, I do think she is the lesser of 2 quite strong evils.

As for trump... God helps us all if he gets as far as the republican leader (not the best choice of words but you get my gist) frankly I'd prefer Bush and that's hardly a great choice either.

Basically, American politics worries me.

6. If I was gunna vote, I'd vote for trump. He is a marketers dream. The guy is simply entertaining.

7. He's also a reincarnated adolf but that's nbd

8. Let's also not forget that his comments about banning Muslims may have gotten him disqualified for the presidency.

9. He hasn't been disqualified, the White House said he is unqualified, not disqualified.

10. We should just ban all Muslims and sand people from joining the US. We should also close our borders from Mexico to stop them terrorists and make this country great

11. I'm serious

12. Unfortunately, there is no way to get disqualified from a campaign. The election is nearly a year away.

13. I love how almost every single post on here mis quotes and distorts what he says, its one of the most disgusting things you can do in a debate, intentionally
    Distorting what he says to make him sound worse.

He didn't say ban all muslims or kick muslims out like you tools keep repeating... he said stop travel to the untited by non american muslims until congress presents a legit plan to deal with isis threat. Stopping a faction from traveling to your country when the entire west is on high alert for that group is perfectly viable plan in war time..not once did he say ban.all muslims, or kick any out...

Second the mexican thing you goofs keep mis quoting...he did not say ship all the mexicans out....he said track the illegal aliens down, give them a fair opportunity to become a legal citizen like all the.legal hispanics had to do. And if they fail to adhere to the law and apply for legal citizenship then they gotta go....what is wrong with that? Why should one family have to go through the legal process to become a citizen yet another family get a free pass just bc they came here illegaly?

14. And ffs stop with all the "but there have been more white terrorist acts in.the U.S. than muslim" .....These guys JUST blew up a plane over russia and had two major shootings in france and the U.S. and have said multiple times we are their primary target....They are not some disgruntled lone gunmen with mental problems, they are a well funded, well organized terrorist group that are doing everything they can to get a nuclear device in here...

Grow up and stop spouting random nonsense, disagreeing with trumps statement is completely reasonable, but do it with some class, not like an ignorant child spouting random crap like "you have a better chance of getting killed by your dog" or "well maybe we should kick out all whites bc they've done terrorist acts".....we are #1 on the list of the worlds largest terrorist group, not some random school shooter

15. yup theres no irony in tellin peeps to respond to trumps crazy with polite discussion (giggle)

16. That's why you're pathetic as well. Not letting those people in our country, in attempt to protect our own lives is more than worth it. You worthless Americans with that backwards thinking is what's ruining our country. I bet if they blew up your family, you'd want them gone too. You don't want to be preemptive, you just want complain.

17. I find it hilarious how people try to reinvent Trump to make him seem more benevolent or right. :lol:

"A total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States."

"But you have people coming in and I'm not just saying Mexicans, I'm talking about people from all over that are killers and rapists and they're coming into this country."

"The Mexican government is much smarter, much sharper, much more cunning. And they send the bars ones over because they don't want to pay for them. They don't want to take care of them."

"Laziness is a trait of blacks."

"And if you look at black African American youth, to a point where they've never done more poorly. There's no spirit."

The reality is he's a big racist sexist and proud of it and that's why so many people love him. Because he makes them feel at ease with themselves.

All of his actual proposals have been a joke so no one if voting for him based on those.

His income tax reform directly benefits him and people who make around 200000$+ / year.

He wants to go to war with everyone.

He wants to isolate our nation from many others.

He wants to begin registry based on religious belief.

Whatever though, not going to argue with a bunch of people who would sell themselves out so quickly. Good luck at the election with that stuff. Pushes away the majority of moderates (like myself) which you need to win an actual election.

18. This great country should build a wall though

19. Ok I think terrorist will bomb america next. My family will cancel our visit to america this 15th. Thank you for information .

20. Yeah it's getting dangerous here in america thinking of moving. To many terrorists and terror attacks here