[UPDATE] Android v3.31

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 8, 2015.

1. We've just pushed out an Android update that should be available in the next few hours.

This update restores being able to scroll on the repeat action screen during Epic Battles and resolves a crash with tapping on feedback messages.

2. This will help a lot. Thank you! :)

3. Sweet nice work

4. You could have put a battle cry view toggle. I guess no point in continuing to ask for it. Would be nice though.

5. THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU AGAIN I MISSED THIS FEATURE AND THANK YOU SO MUCH I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE A THREAD ON THIS ISSUE CAUSE IT BUGGED ME A LOT BUT YOU FIXED WHAT YOU BROKE SO I DON'T REALLY NEED TO THANK YOU BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH.

6. I noticed the crash thing, but assumed it an intentional thing. Like normal players cannot just speak to KaW.

Ib4boromir.

I just used the mark all messages as read button to return my sanity of having no message notices.

7. Thank u for fixing the scrolling. Will the emojis be fixed soon as well?

8. Devs?? Have you listened to your community at all concerning the Battle Cry banner? Nobody, and I repeat nobody wants it there. Not one person has come out in support of the Battle Cry billboard being there. We all know where the marketplace is at if we care to activate it. Please remove it.

9. ^Actually the devs did listen to the KaWmunity... We recently had it moved to the left side on the mobile inferface.

I don't think everyone hates it, I mean I don't really care either way.
    It's just a better way to advertise this "promotion" by having it in consumer sight when interacting with an eb.

Tl;dr
    Don't like it? Don't press it.

10. Their reasoning for leaving battle cry on the eb page was because it has to do with ebs. On that logic, we should be able to activate Crux's, buy pots, seals and horns from the eb page. It doesn't make sense. It belongs in market place.

11. Thanks for this quick patch. Also, when are you going to take my idea and change your name to "KaWMunity"?

12. Thanks kaw_community, downloaded the new version and it works fine.

13. Id still like to see percentages from home screen on Android

14. THE LOVE IS REALLL

15. Except the battle cry affects the whole clan, not the individual, it makes more sense to me to be on the EB page. Like, you can hold your chests and seals in your own kingdom, but as your whole clan runs at the EB they yell their battle cry to increase moral and make money magickally appear.

16. Semantics n i can live with it

17. Seals affect the whole clan too. It's still in the marketplace. It's a matter of BUYING something which belongs in the market place - where we buy stuff needed for ebs, wars etc.

18. Seals don't affect the whole clan though. You can take them with you, because they're a part of your kingdom.