strips leaderboard

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Swabia, Dec 7, 2015.

1. People have been drop volleying way before IMF got stripped. Lol. Come onnnnn

2. support. Perhaps some sort of "Biggest Loser" achievement for most funds lost also.

Good to see you're still around Swabs. 

3. He's not really, just pokes his head on once a month to get his praise from his forum groupies

4. Ally lb 10 is what i just dug up.
    Not sure why i was thinking 2. Sounded right for some reason though.

5. I remeber Lohmanz strip was huge he was DTW for BC spies for a long time even after strip.

6. I hate upgrading equips, I hate it with a passion

7. Ever hear the phrase. " you got harbed "

Yes. Cuz stripping harb was the best strip of all time :)

8. #Harbed
    #Happybirthday

9. What a bunch of wasted bits blustering. All this takes is somebody smart and respected enough and bored enough to spend the time to start and maintain it. Rank by ally lb position and include gold amounts for informational purposes / tie breaker

10. Considering harb was in osw at the time. And his strip lead to the absolute destruction of a once great alliance. If you consider inflation he is the biggest and still the best no matter what

Harb where are your homies !?

11. I would like to see two LBs. one for PVE actions and one for PVP actions. Along with separate achievements for both. PVP gets the stat boost PVE gets the plunder boost.

12. Because devs don't want their cash cows feeling embarrassed by having a constant reminder of how much money they've wasted. That may lead to them to quitting.

13. ouch