having Kaw Iwatch support

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Garuba_Doara, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Would be awesome for Kaw to have a Iwatch support for iPhone 6S owners like I own it too
    iPhone 6S like it be good for it use to remind us on Iwatch about messages world chat message or other message or check how much gold we have so what do u think

Kaw Dev???

2. Please edit this into a presentable readable form. Your gibberish is quite unsettling.

3. Sorry my bad I re edit again tho I am actually using my iPhone 6S tho

4. Translation (well, my understanding): OP is asking devs to be able to use KaW on iWatch's.

5. There's an iWatch API kit that you set up to forward app notifications onto it.

You can make it on your own, loads of resources + videos about it.

6. Oh thank god an interpreter came along! Op try reading what you have typed out loud to your self before submitting it for final review. - college writing rule #8

7. I like the idea but doubt that all of KaW's features would be supported on it. But yeah like you said to get messages and maybe a bit more

8. Itd b kinda cool aswell if they added force touch support for 6s. Maybe itd show you how much gold u have out and ur recent newsfeed

9. Maybe just show notifications? Wall, PM and newsfeed.

10. Let's give kaw voice control as well! Oh, and an intelligent ai to talk to!

11. Smart watches are the least useful, most overpriced technology product I've seen.

It doesn't replace your phone. It's just one more device you have to lug around with you.

It's nothing more than a status symbol for people who are hopelessly addicted to technology and who are completely ensnared by apple's advertising campaign.

If you own an Apple Watch, I'm embarrassed for you.

12. Idk abt all that but they just seem like expensive fit bits to me. Apple is simply better than everyone else so usually dont mind the premium but not in this case....yet

13. I literally know no one who has one

14. Repeat action for iWatch

15. I know a guy who own one.

Fortunately, he stopped wearing it after about a month, realizing how useless it is.

16. iWatch people burn their money on these products and then laugh. I mean this is like buying a remote finder for when you lose your remote. need a notification to check your notifications? There's an option in most phones/tablets for that. Its called. .. wait for it,Notifications! and can be coupled with audible alerts to make it even easier! Wow. Groundbreaking stuff. Why didn't I think of that.