Scrag the Bloodless (Event)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by King-Arthurs-Corp, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Issue

With the release of current and previous epic battle events, the equipment that epic battles drop have become in comparison "weak" and difficult to obtain due to the lack of clans running them.

Idea

'Scrag the Bloodless' series Epic Battles: Smoke Signals, The Summoner, A Familiar Foe and a Sacrfice of Flesh will drop 'twisted bones'. These Epic Battles will drop 1 banner at random to players.

Details

During this 3 week event the difficulty of these Epic Battles will be reduced. Along with this the scroll drops will increase. There will be one 'Scrag the Bloodless' banner that can be upgraded that will drop from any of the 4 Epic Battles.

2. Support!

3. So an event that most of kaw can't participate in?

So the BC players get some nice shiny stuff to make them more stronger and the small players get nothing lol good god where do these ideas come from.

4. No new equipment is being introduced. It is the concept of reviving the 'Scrag the Bloodless' series of Epic Battles.

5. He did state the difficulty wiuld be reduced, could have different tier eb difficultys for the smaller players

6. I agree that there is a big jump between AFF and ASOF. However, it gives clans something to work towards. If it's too difficult for your clan - grow and work towards it. It's not hard to find clans doing SS, TS and AFF.

As for ASOF, clans have worked towards being able to hit it. Why have an event that undermines that?

7. I think more effort should be put into improving eb equip rather than thinking about events.

8. No support what so ever

9. Though I like it devs will never do it there is no money in it for them.

10. Thank You.

11. no support but bring back the double drop scroll events back.

12. Even though the ida makes sense but NO support..

Even if you reduce the difficulty, it would be pointless for newbies who after hire can make guilds and forges... With such a build, they cant even hit tfo

13. Umm...not sure OP meant reduce the difficulty so that new accts can hit Scrag ebs :lol: Either way, still no support.

14. Eb equip = Free
    Event equip(better tiers) = $$$$

Event equip should always b better than eb equip. That said event equips do need to slow down instead of outdating so fast.

15. Event equip is sort of eb equip cause you gotta hit ebs to get it :lol: Unless you do PvP blitzes.

But exactly Fin. Money speaks.

16. i dont understand. You're saying there is a decline in participants during events?

Or are you saying there should be an incentive, besides lots of gold, for clans that can run them?

17. Reviving? Reviving what? The Scrag ebs aren't dead. Plenty of clans run SS, TS and AFF. There's several now that are running ASOF and I'm sure there are plenty others working towards it.

If you're too small to hit Scrag ebs, then grow and work towards being able to hit them.

18. Seems like a clever way to get everyone to flock to the clans that run them fast.

Most of those clans im to small to join... Bummer