strips leaderboard

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Swabia, Dec 7, 2015.

1. So what's the highest spots on lb ever stripped and who was it?

2. Teja, somewhere around 1qt if I'm not mistaken

3. Closer to 4 quad is what I heard

4. It was 1.4 and he was ally LB 4

5. Ahh, silly me. Must've got mixed up with 1.4 and 4, I can be an idiot when I'm tired lol

6. I said highest spot on lb not most gold strip teja is wrong

7. Swabia is no legend, Swabia is an irrelevant player and has been for years

8. He's the answer to both I think

9. Agreed. +1. Support. Whatever else.

Probably the only thing i can agree with Erupt about. Swab's is a has-been living off his former reputation - that is, when he logs onto KaW. He used to pull some funny troll moments back in the day. Ad Mortem was alright. Castle Code was his biggest rise to fame. None of it is relevant aside from him beating his chest. That's my opinion, to each their own though.

10. this

11. Dude I never said you don't OSW I know who you are.

What I was stating is that it'd just be badass to see all the strips. Devs use to keep track of them in osw 2009-2010 in forums.

This didn't change the gameplay and it actually showed devs were actively involved in the community.

All it would cause would be people to try harder or keep doing what they're doing imo. Strip LB would still not make me go back to PvP. No time for that anymore and only cared for PvP and long years of osw when I was a teenager and rageful.

The LB could even be anonymous, just even a small LB of top strip of the day would be amazing.

Also plunder wars doesn't not compare to a strip LB. Plunder wars was the worst problem ever on KaW. I highly doubt saying the top strip of the day (which was happening with or without a LB) would reach the lengths of how terrible Plunder wars were.

Yeah strip LB may make PvP tedious, there's always a chance that getting incentives will take away from the meaning of PvP or osw. But literally if someone who wasn't already going to strip someone tried to just join in and get on LB on release… they would certainly fail from lack of training experience and being an EB fairy. Also even if they decided to try and fails (which he or she will) maybe you guys will get someone looking to train and become a war clan recruit looking to learn. The PvP memberbase needs new players looking to learn the value of the battle list. Simply any players who do log on now a days do not learn why PvP is a great portion of kaw. All they do is learn how to equip hunt and kill ebs.

So in my opinion the same people stripping and warring today would be the top on the LB anyway.

My post was no offence because I wasn't saying you didn't know what OSW was and didn't want you thinking I was saying that. So sorry you took offense to my opinions.

12. Also Im not saying its for bragging rights. Like it could even be an anonymous LB or even just a small world chat announcement post. I do understand how stripping someone feels and that you don't need a LB for the pleasure of a strip.

But keeping track of strips for even the best one of the day etc would be interesting. It could just post who lost it even on WA as a strip loss.

Then when some people see that maybe they'll look into why PvP is a fun activity on the game. Beginner players could see it and decide they won't take the EB route and will join clans like yours.

And I never talked like I was superior towards OSW or whatever you said. I just love keeping track of wars that some friends of mine are in.

But even if it was anonymous and just the best strip of the day advertised would you still be against it and why?

Nobody could prove it was them and all it would do was show kaw players a piece of the PvP world. Then the people involved would be the only ones to prove who it was. So I think this would be cool I dont get whats wrong about that. So to be completely honest I am open to your opinions and not bashing you so I'm hoping you won't bash me like you just did.

Even if you want to pm your reason, I am open to learning and listening to your ideas on what I suggested. 

13. Think back more towards 2010 lol

14. You're also looking quite dumb as hell. Swabs was never really a threat to anyone. He was always just a small build from iG that made up for it with a big forum presence. However apparently to lots of forum noobs, all a legend needs is a forum presence.

As for Swabs proposal, don't see the need for it. If a person has been stripped successfully, that's indignity enough. Doesn't need to be publicly shamed in the app for all time.

15. Agree with this as well.

16. Really though what about an anonymous top strip loss of the day posted in world chat announcement?

17. Or even just an overall total of strips not even separately targeting one player. The pvp community as a whole that would be cool

18. I'd see no issue with it, although there's also no real need for an LB. Everyone knows the biggest strips.

And OSW was more a result of 48 hours not being long enough, right? Not of hating a stat tracking system, at least originally. Could be very wrong on that, it was almost 6 years ago...

19. Ally lb 2.
    Bom

20. OSW is dead get over it everybody tap tap on the events. One year of OSW no strip attempt not being pinned once nada nada don't need to keep track of something that's dead.

R.i.p PvP
    Welcome PvE