Lower window does not scroll?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TeeRee, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Since the last update the window under the phase cannot be scrolled while attacking. Doing so is very useful especially for those EB that require the use of all four troop types. Please make this scrollable while attacking again.

2. No issues on kindle.

3. I'm experiencing same problem. I'm on android

4. I thought it was just me. Im having the same problem on droid too

5. Android specific.

I experience it as well. At the same time, I'm not upset I can't hammer a repeat button.

6. Apple wins again!

7. Yes, I have the same problem now. Devs, can you solve this issue please? It seems to be affecting those on Android only. Thank you in advance.

8. I having same problem how we supposed to god mode

9. works just fine on my LG G Vista...

10. I'm having the same issue on android, since the update i can no longer scroll down to look at bars while looking at my plunder result from each hit. This makes hitting in exact bar positions and testing sweet spots etc much more time consuming...& that's it for me, i think with all the time they put into making a new event they could atleast keep the game as user friendly as it always was but i guess not...After, now constant, B2B events, years of failed war formatting attempts & a now slower less user friendly system, I Quit...Kaw is just falling apart at the seams & i'm bored of it at this point.

11. This needs fixing it's really annoying not being able to see what bar your hitting

12. Amazingly, there was a time before Epic Battles, and every attack had to be closed and replace attacked and pots reelected if wanted

13. Yeah and it was as annoying as my sister...

14. Bump. Same problem, on android. Can't scroll down to see how fast item bar is going. Tapping anywhere besides repeat button makes me have duplicate entire set of actions (Attack -> which type -> any items? -> initiate)

Almost as if I'm pvping. Lol

15. Can a mod flag this thread for developer review? I hope they're aware of the issues.

1. The android update has a updated set of Emoji and all old Emoji are empty boxes! Wall art is meaningless. There's a simple old Emoji compatibility fix for this problem. Stackoverflow has the code for it. :lol:

2. The BFE display on android hasn't been fixed yet. Been well over a year and yes I've sent a lot of mails about it.

3. As mentioned above, when attacking a EB if we click anywhere other than the repeat button it exits. Which means we can no longer scroll down to see the bar we're hitting or what damage our attacks are doing.

16. I got the same problem with #1 emojis r all screwed up now... Y fix sumthing that wasnt broke?

17. You haven't got the update yet