Kaw Art in the App Store: Lies!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by A_Little_Old_Lady, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Just downloaded this game and I gotta say, the artwork in the App store is way better! It has swords and dragons some sort of fire creature battling an ice monster. But best of all there's a dude riding a flying owl. A freaking flying owl rider! Where's my owl?!?! All I see are lame ass buildings and empty plots of land!

2. Re: Kaw Art in the App Sore: Lies!

You get the owl once you defeat the flying platypus.

3. Re: Kaw Art in the App Sore: Lies!

You forgot that you have to destroy the shark eb first

4. Just before entering the castle code

5. All of that has been in game art. The swords are equipment, the owl is an eb (I think?) And the dragons and such are troop buildings

6. You should have seen the previous art...actually go visit a preschool and it's hanging on the walls

7. Word wants a flying unicorn however. He told me.

8. i do not recall such an exchange.

however, i also cannot recall all of my kaw accounts.

so maybe it is just that my memory is going...

9. Or maybe I am one of your accounts that you can't recall and you're having a mental breakdown and speaking to yourself?

10. can't be true. i don't post with my other accounts unless this account has been banned.

because i'm a rebel.

11. Okay but how are you absolutely positive? What if it is a mental break down? Like a personality disassociation (don't think that's a real word...) thing going on.

Or sleep chatting? Ever consider you may be doing that Sir?!?!

12. nope. because if you were just a new manifestation of my insanity, you would know how to spell "personality dissociation".

13. I did spell it like that first. Well okay, my phone corrected it to that, but it didn't look right or sound very appealing when I sounded it out so I went for phonetics!

And yes, I do vocalize words out loud that are longer than one syllable. Sue me!

14. what about the original starting splash screen? and the next one that looked like it'd perform any sexual act for money? anybody?

15. I remember those ^ lol they have changed her like twice already.

16. You shouldn't believe what you see/read on the Internet :lol:

17.  nice

18. couLd somebody pLease describe it in advertising parLance? or poLiticaL ads? ;)