Why is this still a thing?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Delphin, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Note this is being put in the "Ideas" section.

Now,we focus on ourselves alot here, but I'm going to ask you try really hard to think back in time. For some, it might be quite memorable, for others, a foggy notion long forgotten.

I speak of the new players that enter Kingdoms at War. 6 years ago a tutorial was made "Click here- build stable" "click here- build sly building"

Isn't this a little disingenuous? What's the first thing I tell a new player? "SKIP the T1 buildings. Go straight into forges".

Which is, as far as I know, still the correct thing to do. Now, sure, ATA helps new players by giving them a cool plunder bonus,a grey name, some consumables to get them started, and that's great- but why not focus a little more towards the first hour they get on?

I propose that first, we annex T1 buildings. Who needs em? Who uses em? Mostly trolls or new players who don't know better. Give them a free level 1 forge in the tutorial! Who cares? It's like 1m. Next, increase the gold gotten when hired. Make it cap at something g a little more than 1m per hire. How about 3M? Or 5? Any e who has been playing more than a few days won't care about the extra 4M from a hire. It won't break the game. But it will help set new players up a little faster and easier, and it's not introducing too much free gold I to the economy. It's 4M a hire. It has little impact.

What do you think?

2. I think you're going to destroy KaW with this insane idea.

edit:Scrapping t1?!???????!!??!!!!

edit 2:support

3. Provide a valid reason and I'll agree

4. Support. But keep T1, it's still useful for PS.

5. I'm fine with keeping it, so long as we don't tell new players at the very start to build them.

6. ^Problem solved.

7. Tier 2 costs like 3 million per building? You're telling me you can't afford that? Just 2 bronze bars and you're fixed for life

I support this idea delph

8. This is basically just adjusting the whole game for inflation. I like it. I say we increase the cap to 10 million, and then just knock a zero off of every gold value.

Since I started the game, gold is worth less than 1/10 the amount it used to be. HLBC was once about 2 tril, but now build complete costs way more.

9. like over a year ago I suggested remove t1-3

Who listened? Nobody

10. Well that's exactly it. 6 years later BC costs literally trillions more. Back then BC only cost like 50 billion. So the start made sense. Now BC costs... Idk. Alot. But the start has remained the same.

Everything around it has grown, while it's stagnated.

11. I didn't say remove T1. Especially not T2 or T3. I said let's change the tutorial and allow new players a bit more starting cash.

I only said we didn't really need T1 because nobody uses them.

12. New players get Highlands?? Why not just take out all of Lowlands and make an exclusive land for EE wars. And make highlands new land. Increase the gold made when you're hired. And have noobs start at Highland buildings.

13. As the amount of gold in this game gets exponentially higher, our past efforts are just continually thrown out the window. If you had spent tons of money 1 or 2 years ago, your efforts would mean nothing in relation to the amount you can make now.

I don't even know what is considered a lot of gold now. How many zeros is a lot???? are we on quadrillion yet? How bout a big number squish.

14. I disagree. LL can be worth several million stats and should be also worked towards. But no reason that new players cant put 24 forges down in one day before starting on T3. Can't give them everything. Lol

15. Teja was on a quadrillion.
    Oh wait...

16. I completely agree with this. T1 buildings are useless and the hire income cap is too low as it hasnt been increased with the kawflation. New players find it hard enough already to get started and I thin these small implementations would certainly help them get started into the kawcaine :D

18. Any ps who still uses t1 is a fool tbh  get with the times

19. This will ruin the op all stables build.
    No support