what was your favorite Original Nes games?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 311-__-R00STER-__-311, Dec 4, 2015.

1. There's another one I missed lol.

Hard to remember most of these game since I was 5 or under playing them. I would waste full days trying to beat them.

2. Anyone know of a chain store that sells NES games themed shirts?

3. Lol yes it was

4. Wow! I spent days and days on Little Nemo the Dream Master.....and Rampage?,oh yeeah!!!!!

5. Little Nemo the Dream Master i think was cool because of the way the screen map was like lattice work.the forest graphics were da bomb.

6. Up up down down left right left right b a start

7. one I haven't seen listed but got hooked on for a while was silent service, good nes submarine game

8. Rygar

Chip n dales

Duck tales

Mario 1-2-3

Loony toons

Roger rabbit

Final fantasy was the best rpg game even though it was nearly impossible to beat the end boss

9. Another good one was star tropic 1-2

10. The level that always got me was Cliff Winger. The only way to beat it was through frame perfect timing. You have this spiral wheel chasing you and you had to press directionals to change direction when you came to a corner. This meant any direction. So any time you we're off once you made the turn (in frames) would slow you down. The only way to speed up was to frame perfect a corner. That is hit the directional on the EXACT frame (there were 60 frames per second, you had to hit the ONE) while turning the corner. :lol: Rare used to love destroying peoples hopes.

11. Wow did this thread stir up some memories. I think a challenge should be to pick you top 3...tall order.

For me it would be contra, superspike and punch out...but i already feel bad for leaving so many great titles off.

12. Top three
    (1)Punch out (1)Battle Toads (1)Contra Force (1)Rampage

I dont have a second or third.

13. Cheater

14. Two. One is great and the other because it was my first game i beat all the way through.
    1) TMNT
    2) Batman
    Maybe its nostalgia, but i love the original Batman NES game.

15. Metroid. Zelda.

16. 12 pages worth and no one mentioned the super scope 6. I was happy to see a few shoutouts for RC Pro Am and one for 1941 and 1942. So many great titles however and like has already been stated, it's hard to list them all.

17. Zelda is OK. If yall wanna play a real RPG on nes and is hands down 10x better than zelda check out. Crystalis. Makes zelda look like crap and is probally the most underrated nes game

18. Crystalis was Awesome! !!!

19. Not sure if anyone has mentioned this,but as I stated in my list was Friday the 13th.Another Fantastic horror game on Nes was A Nightmare on Elm Street.when i was a kid that game scared the crap out of me.haha

20. while i believe it was snes, who here remembers clocktower. now that was a fine horror game.