Dumbest Stripper Nominee

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 1TrueSaXon, Dec 5, 2015.

1. If you play KaW long enough, you see just about everything, and after nearly 6 years I still get a laugh out of the stupidity of noobs proclaiming to be legends. That happened earlier today when Secret Service tried stripping Twicc of New Age.

Now I always thought the purpose of a strip was to buy a target's allies, then drain the target by stealing the released gold.

Not if you grown up fat and juicy on a steady diet of HTE you strip by buying 7T allies and steal the ally instead of the target Then again Secret Service are being trained by the once mighty YAFI, so we shouldn't be surprised; especially given Yafails recent history

Well at least Deadly_Dunk is getting his 5 minutes of fame, as today's nominee for the dumbest stripper in KaW.

2. Probs Shinequa, she is pretty dopey

3. ^This person again

4. That's pretty funny. My dumbest stripper moment was when an hte clan hired my allies when I was online then proceeded to try to attack, scout and assassinate me. But yea I think stealing the allie takes the cake for stupidity.

5. Res

My worst stripper (could be unlucky depending on who you ask) and after he hired all my allies I didn't get any inc. I actually asked him if he purposely tried to strip me and he replied two hours later saying his internet went down.

He spent 5T and received nothing. Had me in hysterics.

6. You're overblowing this. He was probably sleepy, wanted to attack you but pressed hire instead.

7. Good for you

8. this is actually really hilariousbest strip ever

9. Twicc owns you wolf - so he volleyed gold to him? That's just as funny and legendarytrying to mock and seeing a panic rebuy...or am I wrong?

10. Frog you must be right, I'm sure that's what happened! Makes sense to me, or maybe not Can you maybe explain the following tactics?

Kastyr going from fail steals to assassinations, because we all know how affective assassinations are on a 10T plus strip

How about scouting, who can tell me the percentage of gold taken by fail scouting?

I'm also being a bit harsh on Deadly_Dunk. He did eventually find the right target! Unfortunately he'd taken too many lessons from his YAFI masters, and instead of stealing he attacked the target until DTW, whilst his clannies were still stripping allies

Frog thanks for making me see my errors, I'll make sure to consult with you in future

11. Look it's one of Kaw's brightest, _BallE_ the clan killer. How's Purgatory working out for you?

Twicc just sees what great value I am as an ally

Seriously YAFI, is _BallE_ really all you got left as a spokesperson? I say bring back Appleseeds! Oh that's right, there's a reason you can't 

12. Actually I believe those scouts and assassins were to weaken you so they could get through.

13. Scouts I understand in order to weaken their spies. Assassinating is just as bad as attacking for killing a strip.

14. _BallE_ actually likes you wolf. He didn't call you a liar even with the proof in front of him.

15. Unless . . . .
    Deadly was a double agent - follow me on this one:

He finds out his clan is planning a strip on his real clan leader. He has to show that he is doing his part, especially of someone is suspicious and checking his numbers. So he uses his spies on the ally, which serves as a double purpose of possibly warning the ally of what's transpiring.

Then, he has been assigned to buy that ally, which he has to do (there is no faking that). So he then has no choice but to attack and hopefully pin his actual clan mate to protect them.

Hopefully no-one will notice what he did so he can remain as a double-agent. Otherwise, his clan could lose a valuable asset.

(I don't have a dog in this fight, but thought this was a funny idea)

16. And now his cover is blown.
    Thanks OP, he'll be deep in a lake with cinder block shoes tonight next to his family now.

17. Lmfaoooo. That's awesome man.

18. Just a non-osw player who never strips strolling through

19. Wolf, you have a staggering number of loses, you must of been a wonderful osf during the pwar days.

Or maybe yafi really is the best osw clan still?

20. Lol this is funny