No Mith for 20 or less successful in LL war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GOLDEN-MINOTAUR, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Support I have been wr #1 but with less actions and was paid less than othets in roster due to the number of actions i have also tracking and such, Devs look at the actions alone and don't factor in that a winning clan has a wc and tracker and that without them the win is less likely so how are they not supporting the clan and war

Wars use to be the main sourcr of best gear with gear now costing so much and mith payout so little makes it worthless to even attempt to buy mith gear just wait until next event and gain better equip.

2. Im a tank in ll war and average 30 actions a war.

War better

Altho i support they need to give the winning side a minimum of atleast 25 mith. Wether they had 1 action or 50

3. Not exactly sure how to 'war better'. If WL/WC sais ass a ps I'm not expecting many wins. I got 5 kos, good plunder and 20 successful actions a few wars ago. Zero mith. I follow orders. Without a build change or ignoring objectives I have a very low chance of getting 20.

4. Support. All on winning side should be rewarded, 

5. Support. Wars need actual rewards equivalent to the effort given. Yes EE refresh is already a reward on itself but it wont encourage players to war that often until to renew EE. We need more than a pat in the head.

6. This needs more godamn support

7. Well devs have introduced war log so ppl should be able to argue it's not always about sb actions and taking inc hits does help win war
    And hopefully devs will see that and reward ppl that contributed all round with mith