Sexuality

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PipeBomb, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What a lame argument. It's chemical so it's natural. Hell better stop fighting cancer then.....it's natural. And mental disorders and diabetes and every other "chemically induced" state. Better embrace all of that also then.

Again. When two of the same gender can preserve their own existence together then I will acknowledge it as a natural order of things.

Until then say all you want to make yourself or others feel better about being mentally perverse and sick.

2. This is the point in the discussion where personal insults will begin.

3. Humans r perverse. Argue against that.
    Earth is better off without us.

4. This is also the point at which someone probably sent an email to support complaining about this thread

5. Give me a minute to get some arbitrary material for that argument of the same nature hawk

6. Until you made that edit. Unfortunately I do agree that we are most definitely parasitic and a disease to this wonderful world!

7. My point is simple that we r the bane n not a solution to many things.

8. I don't see how that makes this thread less gay hawk

9. I won't judge ppl til we as a race r not so pathetic n disgusting n the damage that we ourselves create changes.

10. Condemning humans is hardly racist.
    Most intelligent n most stupid at the same time

11. Stupidest argument I've ever had to read

12. Are paedos born that way? If so why is ok to hate on paedso but not gays?

13. Start ur own thread u idiot.

14. Children-lovers are harming other people.

15. If that's supposed to say pedi's ive always thought the exact same. Fa....nvm cant type that word(favorites ofc mods :) )say their born attracted n we cant change that and should accept it. Well pedi's r born that way. Should we just allow that too? Nothing natural abt it. Man + Woman = Child = Future. Pretty much common sense since beginning of time

16. Fin, it's really simple. Some dudes are attracted to dudes, and some girls the same way.

17. Why am I an idiot? You're the one who can't understand what I said...

18. And some dudes like little kids. Simple. Is that cool too

19. That's the most ignorant argument I've ever heard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.