Goodbye KaW.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MovesLikeJagger, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today, I got my "active for 1825 days" achievement. Today, it's the end of my journey here. Most people don't know me, and I'm cool with that. But for the few people that remember me, this is for you.

I started off with some weird username on my dad's iPod back in August 2010. I played for a couple of months until I got my own iPod. My new name: YoungBeckham.

To keep a long, dumb, embarrassing story short, my time under that name will be remembered as me pretending to be a boy in fear of "innappropriate adults" (since the word I tried to use is censored lol), stealing a generic model picture and pretending it was me on the picture thread, and confessing that I was actually a girl. Super dumb, but kind of funny thinking back. I also got in a fight with Corinthian about the word "freaking". That was a good, long fought back as a pre-teen haha. From then on, I just kinda stood in the background doing stupid things as all young kids do.

Today, I have only a few years left until college. I'm growing up. There are a lot of big things coming up for me soccer-wise, and I'm changing my focus. I'm creating a new person. I've dealt with Tourette's, OCD, depression, and anxiety, and still am. I'm focusing on recreating myself and forgetting, but still learning from, the past.

That being said, I'm taking many distractions out of my life and can't continue living the fake persona I do under the name "MovesLikeJagger". My time is done. I'll miss all of the memories I've made, and especially the friends I've gained throughout my time. There have been so many name changes that I can't even remember half of the people that have made an impact on my KaW and real life. You know who you are, though, and I thank you for helping me grow from a kid to a young adult, and especially to those that, unknowingly, helped keep me from ending my life just by talking to me.

I know this wasn't well written, but it's all good. It's time for me to live a stress-free life.

Thank you again to everyone. If we were ever close and want to keep in touch, PM me.

-MovesLikeJagger

2. Take care IRL. 

3. I remember young beck ham.

What a noob.

But jagger was alright.

Peace.

4. That was very well written, sad to see you go MLJ, might not remember me but I do remember you. Good luck with everything you have going on. 

5. Hello perma farm

edit:But seriously, bye :/

6. I'm in college and I don't plan on quitting. What's going to get me through Dead week. Good luck in RL 

7. Ill miss u dad

8. See you next week.

Jokes. On a serious note, enjoy real life and keep in contact. I remember you on my old account noobcakes  enjoy.

9. No such thing as a stress free life. Stress isn't necessarily a bad thing btw.

10. Dont know you but good luck with life anyway.

11. Congratulations on moving forward with your goals despite the obstacles you have faced.

I wish you all the best in real life and hope you are successful in life and education. Best of luck at college and beyond.

12. 17 will get you 20 

13. See ya YB, that thread was classic at the time .

14. How do I get this account back lmao

15. Put in dat ticket

Then-
    You'll probably be asked generic questions to prove you owned the account.

16. /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.