KaWmunity needs to grow up

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Bad-Advice, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Lol I see the OP loves kissing dev ass.

Failed to mention how we only had one war season this year.

Also failed to mention how war times were lowered from 6 to 4, effectively making it impossible for Australia and Japan to war.

2. Nice statement. Full of crap, but nice. I wouldn't call Lb players like Minotaur "some kid". Most players wouldn't mind promos also long as there are decent warring seasons. But the devs have not delivered.

Maybe everyone in Battlegrounds are in love with these EB promos, but I doubt it is shared by the majority of players as you do claim.

3. Goos bllopp

4. Looking at his achivments i would say maybe he meant to wrote i love spending money on event*?

5. Froggy, look up what "Majority" means, okay? KThnxBai
    Like I said, you'll always have someone whining about something. Even if our war system was fixed or promos reduced, but the *majority* don't echo the same sentiments.

6. I am complaining about complainers? Oh no, no..I'm explaining. =)

I understand the part about bringing balance but you didn't respond to my criticism. Why should the devs balance things between those who want endless, b2b events and those who don't if the one group is so much larger than the other? It would make no since to appeal to a very small minority

7. You all realize the majority is the EBers right?

8. Ops thread is bang on n Frog adds to it what is lacking.

2 major needs r still a war time for Aussie/Asia n more war events. 1 4 week season n 1 weekend ASW is hardly close to a balance for this war game.

9. Majority has nothing to do with more war events. The majority has more than enough eb events n Frog as do I believe adding more warring is doable n has no effect on what the majority wants.

Where is it said eb only ppl will lose anything?

10. Most of the event threads are people voicing their complaints about the events except this one which seems better to me then you have people like you in the middle of the thread not many like you licking the devs ass so yes it is a majority.

11. Frog and Co. Please leave this thread or stay on topic

12. There are more experiences in Kaw than just ebs and or promos. The promos benefits everyone in their home clans even if you're not a spender, just help your clan out and be a team player. If the ebs aren't your style then start a war. It seems that there is everything for the general public. Except mith sales I'd like to see them open that back up to the players that can't do the wars.

13. Mith is basically a useless resource from wars so what I would like to see is aqua and inferno be added to war rewards and mith not to have a capped limit you can buy to, everyone wins.

14. Mith is a war reward.
    All u want is another handout.
    Eb's have more than enough rewards.

15. Mith is basically useless war reward lots of people have been complaining the only reason people war is EE not mith.

16. War before speaking for others.
    Comment on what u like to do n not what u have no interest in doing atm.

17. Free events is good ... No one needs to chase

18. GrizzledFat, rather graphic over there, from what I understand you happen to partake in the ass stuff in real life.
    Please don't confuse your RL proclivities for mine. ;)

How about keeping this civil? That is, if you can. :lol:
    Like I told you, choosing to not throw a tantrum in the forums about the developers is merely part of being an adult. Something which I understand you have trouble contemplating.

19. Op obviously has no knowledge of the various design changes in kaw over the last six years.

Rather than spending a few minutes to think about things, they have gone from one blunder to the next with their trial and error methodology.

20. You're like a well paying hte for me. I'm going to use you as my epic battle, because your posts are so stupid.