Added effects of shattered sword

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SeeYouNextTuesdayDevs, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Things happen in life that cause one to miss the war one signs up for. I've had it happen. Yet I fully believe that if you have the sword spell, you're ee spell should be negated for those days. Or completely remove ee if sword is earned.... Any thoughts?

2. If you miss the war you should get some Mith for at least making the effort to sign up

3. How about the person loses their dominate arm, so they cannot be inactive again easily.

4. I support the op, I'd even go as far as halving eb plunder for the duration of the sword as well as removing their EE.

5. So I take it you're the type of person that expects a raise and promotion just for showing up to work. Even if you sleep on the clock.... tsk, tsk.

7. I like the first option. No plunder spells work while the broken sword is active. Like a time out ;)

8. Support. Finally someone gets it.

9. You can't be serious. Either of you two. You think someone should get some mith because they made the effort to tap the "wave of conflict" button? Well hell, I can do that right now.

10. Support reward us for participating in these wars

11. Haven't seen your name in a while.
    How about they just give everyone 500 mith for casting?

12. Wtf no

13. 1st off more ppl get the shattered sword cuz it was earned n few ppl actually a viable reason.

Support EE goes dormant during when the shattered sword is activated

14. Agreed. Majority of shattered swords go to turd goblins that like ruining other people's fun.

15. Pretty sure they were joking.

16. Y war anyway? The war equips are worse than evenf equips. Hit an eb and get them good event equips.

17. My suggestion would be zero ee as u get shattered sword.

Nice thought phoenix

18. If you get a broken sword there EE sound drop Back to Zero, not just for Sword spell.
    Support Good idea Pho

19. Smh

20. So now inacts get 25 mith with their shattered sword... REALLY?!