No Mith for 20 or less successful in LL war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GOLDEN-MINOTAUR, Dec 2, 2015.

1. So we found out in last SILVER war. Or after rather. Not sure if there's another thread on this but that's a terrible idea and means adjustment to tactics in order to get payout. Hardly encourages people to war does it?

2. I lost lots of mith from it lmao. Last LL war I did yesterday I was top three in plunder with only 9 successful actions. Bit annoying.

3. Support. A team win should be a team reward.

Some people have less than 20 successful actions due to tactics in which they may either have to fail on a target or even just be the meat shield for the rest of the team. This can ensure that they do not have 20 successful actions and yet participated fully in the team win.

In addition, while they are in KO they are sweeping constantly, once again helping the team but not getting the registered actions.

This does not encourage more involvement in wars.

If a person is inactive then they are already punished through the broken sword.

Team Win = Team Reward

4. I'm gonna reply to my own post to keep this subject alive. This no mith less than 20 successful hits is idiotic. It means changing builds and ruining strat. Change it devs. And fire the pinhead who thought it up

5. This really is stupid, it encourages people to break away from the WC's orders in an attempt to gain mith. If anything it should count successful, defended and attempted actions. That would make this reasonable.

6. After doing so many of these low lands wars, I have experienced and total supporting this thread. Mithrils payout to all those contributed to the the wars under 20 actions are totally not a fair rewards. Dev pls reinspect the payout mechanic. We all war for something other then ee, not wasting two hours for no rewards.

7. Ginger, you are total correct. This reward machines will sure screws up many. Team work should be team reward .

8. Did you just call me a ginger lmao

9. Hard to win actions in these wars everyone should get mithril for a win regardless of actions support.

10. Agree 100%. Give us incentive to try and build a roster and risk our edge

11. This is hilarious.

The devs are trying their best to kill EE. Mith payouts are extremely lowball as is...

12. I mean tanks aren't going to have 20 actions lots of wars bc their spies lose every hit...

God sometimes the devs are blind.

13. I agree with adjusting mith payouts for CLAN wars. Win as a team and lose as a team.

14. Hey devs! I know! Add another pay for spell before war so you can squeeze some more cash out of us! No doubt that concept has been given more thought than current war rewards.

" hey we need to stop these idiots warring we are loosing valuable HTE, battle cry, xtal, WC speaker cash"