I HAVE BEEN ROBBED

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IlIIlllIlIIIlSLAYIlllIIIlIlIlI, Dec 2, 2015.

1. So today I come home to find all my windows open and EVERYTHING has been stolen I mean EVERYTHING I called the cops straight away to report it and get them to take fingerprints I mean who would do such a thing in December with Christmas just around the corner??? If I find them I'm gonna kill them the scum bags

Who would open and eat all my advent calendar chocolates????

2. :shock:

3. 

4. I like chocolate

5. What a terrible thing to do

6. Why would all the windows be open

7. Well, just don't let them take your Christmas spirit too :lol:

8. Must be Santa. He's stopping by early this year.

9. The windows of the countdown calendar.

It's a joke.

Sheesh.

10. My younger brother did this to me a few years back. He was young and mischievous and he felt sick for the whole day. He never did it again :lol:

11. Actually I have a kinda funny story like this too. Happened yesterday.

My daughter opened the very first window to find nothing was there. Well she's all upset because the crappy chocolate isn't there, but also she thought someone ate it and closed the window back up. She was blaming Rosie( our resident mischievous elf on the shelf) when I found it had fallen out of its little inlet and slid to the bottom. So I had to cut open the calendar and dig out the littlest slab of cheap chocolate.

Ah, kids.

12. At least no one else ate it, Delphin :lol:

13. They needed it more than you. Count it as a deduction via donation on your taxes. Cops won't catch them and all your things are likely already sold.

Question is... If you were home when the invasion happened... Would you have shot them!?

I would have. Even if after one shot they were still up, I'd make sure they were out by the time the cops were called.

14. Yhyhyhyhyh

15. chill bro it was just a prank

16. Nah

I know who eat ur advent chocolate fat boy - it was the bad Santa

U were good in that movie btw

17. If you have to explain it. It's not a good joke.:)

18. #chocolate23didit
    I saw him!