Rooster Inc.

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by 311-__-R00STER-__-311, Dec 2, 2015.

1. So i have decided to make thos forum due to so much publicity already published and all the haters out there.it seems to me as soon as i started this clan and growing it there has been alot of butt hurt haters all over forums.My clan is growing, yes.and my targets have increased since moose started something he cant Finnish. Whats up people?.......cant handle a new Osw clan?all good.i will continue my hits on targets and such.if anyone is not a hater and can see the progress being made in my clan ,I would like to hear some feedback and maybe suggestions on what i should start on next.happy kawing all.even to the haters.woot woot!

2. Please put me on the list after moose has finished tah.

3. I could but it will be a while.Hes hardheaded and likes to get beat up.

4. Omg! YOU again?? I got your tissues for you. Seriously! You've Never had anything to do with Cass but you seem to have your nose in his ****

5. Support mate.You have a great clan and I'm happy for you :)

6. Ty.much respect

7. Atleast use correct grammer and spelling when making a long(ish) post, this just hurts the eyes. Oh and btw moose is bored since none of you hit back it seems

8. Keep the tissues thanks you can use them to wipe his crap from your nose.

9. Have you ever even cleared a strip?

10. Grizzy,

You're sad

Bye

11. They really are the worse osw clan in the game 

12. Op reminds me of pasta

13. Rooters Inc. 

14. More haters.Lol.I knew they'd find my forum and post.lol.

15. Yes. They can't afford to spend money on hte after hte after hte. They are starting from the bottom. Let me guess, biscuit, before the land prices dropped, you were, what? 20-25 mil cs? You nvr ever started from the bottom? Ever?

Look, Cass talks a lot, I know. But, he keeps fighting even if the other clan members stop. He's kind and won't kick the members just trying to grow. He will take Inc himself and not grow just so littles can hit eb.

Now, lets clear up some misconceptions. Roosters is OSW ready and provides backup if needed. So, littles usually stays out of fights. Roosters is a place to go if you need to pound the crap out of someone and you can't do it from home clan. If you ask, Cass will most likely say: "come on by"

I try to stay neutral. I hop around and visit many places. I call AOD home but I go to Roosters if I'm in a pvp not supported by the clan I'm in ATM

The hate he is getting amuses me because some of you have had little to no interaction with him. I get that sometimes mouthy people just rub others the wrong way. Cass, I assure you, doesn't let it bother him.

And, I know he isn't the only mouthy person on KAW.

This post isn't a direct hit to anyone. But, instead, support for Cass. It's a game, y'all.

Hope your holidays are safe and healthy.

16. Thnks .Much respect on that post. Btw hosting event again. Enter at own risk

17. Lol, tough crowd.

At least op looks like hes having fun playing kaw.

18. You don't have to hit a bunch of HTE's to strip anyone. Jesus how do you think we stripped people before HTE? It's called banks.

Cass is a noob. There's maybe a couple decent fighters at Rooster. I duno I've only smashed on 6 of em so far.

But just a word of advice, you're going to attract the attention of an osw family eventually. And you won't be able to hide behind annihilation anymore cuz they'll be in the same boat. That no CF policy will disappear quick. If you are a good leader. If not, your pride will lose you what you've been trying to build.

19. People don't hate you because they "can't handle a new osw clan." People hate you because you're an annoying attention seeker.

20. Youre all talk.haters.lol.all yall be hatin.dang.fight me if yall think im a noob.lmao .betcha youll never see me cf.happy kawing punks.lol