Lowland Mithril Rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Variance, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Dear Devs,

Why have you only given people who have had over 20 actions 20 mithril for winning the war, this is unfair as even if you have done under 20actions doesn't mean you have warred any worse then your fellow members, for instance you could have been targeted so if you could please give everyone their rightful 20mith thank you.

Lowland War 17: "Wars are us" vs "Valentines Retreat"

Lowland War 3 "SILVER" vs "Low Battlelands"

Lowland War 9 "Battlegrounds II" vs "Brew's Bungalow"

Lowland War 11 "SILVER" vs "Greener-Pastures"
    Give everyone at least 20mithril thank you

2. Also devs you never even told us that you needed 20 actions to get your 20 mith this is unfair as we didn't even know in the first place

3. took inc spy actions for first 30 min with only few successes on me
    once I xstaled I made plunder and did my part to win war yet 0 rewards
    How is that going to encourage ppl to war

4. Yes I used a xrtal and I didn't get any reward or my xrtal back, so warring actually makes me lose

5. I was in this war. Several members performed better than I yet I was given moth bonus and they weren't. People did there job to perfection, made the plunder needed, Xstal when told and they were not rewarded. Not fair, this needs to change

6. Devs why haven't you fixed this nobody agrees with how you give out the mithril rewards

7. In war, some people are targeted and they tank. If they know how to do it well, they are critical to your team's chances of winning--but they receive no mithril? That is just dumb.

Aside from the wholly inadequate rewards for LL war -- giving 0 mithril to those who tank so the clan can win takes it to a whole new level of stuipid.

Fix this (and the inadequate compensation overall) if you really want to encourage wars.

8. Really. Ppl waste time to war for more as one hour. There shouldnt be a limit of actions to get mith reward. In case of continue of this rule it doesnt worth anymore to warring.

9. I agree. I was 2nd on plunder and got no mith.... salty

10. New eb rule. No plunder bonus when u are under 30 actions !!!!

11. To build on this comment people in ebs all get rewards as they have all helped kill the eb, hasn't everyone who was active in the war helped the clan win the war, why should actions discriminate who gets rewarded.

12. Devs discriminate against ee because they think everyone exploits but they don't help those who actually want to have fun and war fairly. More people war fairly than those who exploit and since its LL wars there are not really any exploits but yet they nerf rewards

13. I can understand not rewarding mithril to a complete inactive account. But that account will get the shattered sword anyway so there is already a remedy for that. But if you were on the winning side, regardless of how "small" your contribution was, you should be awarded mithril.

14. We all have our bad days too so hearing that people aren't getting rewarded for their contributions to the win is awful

15. No one actually wars for mith right?

16. Support but mith isn't very useful anymore. Time for other rewards if devs wanna revive LL wars

17. Why bother warring the equip is nerfed got pay events to get bfe these days rename kaw the tax man, even he only asks for money once a year

18. ALBA add another to the list: War 11 -- Silver v Greener-Pastures, many on the winning side did not get a mithril payout.

19. I agree mith payout is crap in ll wars. There is no real incentive to even bother with them when you can make gold on an eb or a farm target over spending 2 hours to make crap gold and no mith. Also it's sad when you're alts post on your thread

20. Yeah, better if being active was defined differently than having 20 successful actions...dev's should make a counter for total attempted actions & give the standard reward based off that while any additional certain number of successful actions still should increase your rewards to higher than the 20 mith standard reward.