Idea: Election for possible mods

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by renamed504, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Because you cant claim someone is cheating and making illegal alts on public forums its against tou.

#wolveformod make kaw great again

2. #makekawgreatagain
    #wolveformod

3. Re: Mods

Which one? 

4. Re: Mods

Lolwut

I was 4m/4m 8m/8m like a week ago.

Super inactive with this growth

5. If i am elected mod i will silence 2/3 kaw. I will seek out and ban war inactives. Help me make kaw great again. I will fight for a better war system with fair wars, weekly tournaments and individual war rankings. War drafts arent just for vietnam! Vote wolve!

Paid for by #WolveForMod

Im wolve and i approve this message

#wolveformod make kaw great again

6. Only I get trending hashtags on KaW bruh

7. Popularity contests for power positions on video games dont work out well.

8. I vote for ashes

9. Put your device in the microwave for 5-10 seconds it will cleanse it from all malware and recharge it

10. I vote for Frog!

11. Clearly i would be the best candidate for the job.

#cloudforpresident

12. I nominate myself

13. I nominate 1/3 of myself...they other 2/3 didn't want to commit and therefore probably wouldn't make a good mod.

14. I vote the almighty spragga

15. no support, they don't have power to change anything more than to influence some opinion & silence folks, why elect someone for doing a job like a volunteer instructor with a mute control lol... better if we could elect our dev's XD

16. Not a job I'd want. I think our mods get a raw deal.

Support for our mods 

17. It's not that all elected users will become mods, I mean the selecting system needs to be expanded so we can select the right ones who truly deserve to become a mod.

18. Maybe re-elections can be held. Like vote for the mods that behave strangely and get them "unmodded" or a board that is elected too who takes on any complaints about mods

19. I have read all your replies and some do have good counter arguments, thank you and I love all the enthuisiam :)