Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. maybe you should have idk done that earlier? and not shortly before event ends

2. Whats max lvl and build-max lvl price of t4 lands (abyss) please wall me

3. You can check all this at Chocolate's Buildings and Land under the guide section of the forums.

~Chaos

4. They say I get aqua @ inferno but I didn't see it in my profile where to find that too sir

5. Try the drunken Mage tab... That guy is the worst and is planning on making all your enchantments fail.. Lately he's been extra hungry.. Feed his hunger, quickly

6. You'll find it in the mage... but that isn't unlocked until you have the level 3 Castle, which I'm guessing you don't quite have yet.

7. Why are so many larger accts. Dropped? Ive seen alot of people without owners recently.

8. Could be becuase the owners have max allies and need to drop inactives and move up for better allies or quick cash

9. The new update to seal of loyalty spell if your owner has it casted it will show as hidden, no owner if you haven't updated kaw to other people viewing your profile.

10. Other than pro packs are there any other ways to turn pro?

11. Just propacks but only have to buy a 20 nobility one.

12. Bribe the devs

13. Thats cool. Thanks grizzy.

14. Make a place where only admins can talk in the clan and owner.

15. There are various third party apps that clans use for this.

It's also not a question.

16. Is ZTA gone for good?? Items not in market anymore

17. Its a limited promotion. It'll probably return at Christmas.

18. What an interesting question. It speaks volumes about the evil in the hearts of men, the great questions of life itself recoil from this one word, this one great phrase that bares the soul to the elements and tears out all that is good within, leaving only the undesired, the faults, all that leaves us slacking as a race. Thank you sir, for your question. I will spend many late nights pondering it.
    Edit: When sarcasm and my poetic moods clash, this is the result.

19. When do the abyss lands give these big bonuses I've been hearing about?