Black Friday: The Dark Caravan

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Great event devs keep them coming

2. Increase the stupid ring drop for zta

3. I literally just cried and 30 seconds later got ring

4. I kind of like this event but i really dont care for the pop up that tells me ive claimed my xtal every time i open the app. Maybe you guys could move that to the event chest tab if you do something like this again?

5. Y do we have eb equipment now when we have so many events and the equipment is better then wot you can win in ebs

6. Need a 15k tier between the 5k and top 100 slots

7. What about a nice upgrade on prizes like before.

8. No they don't.

9. Need mith EQ rewards.

10. Go war

11. I agree this definitely needs higher tiers to the rewards

12. Ty you for the event

13. A break from events would be nice

14. Thank u devs for promo

15. This weekend might finally be what wakes people up and is the death of kaw. People making 450-500b per xtal 3.5T per eb...has to make the 90% of kaw realize how insignificant they are seeing people make 300T in a weekend knowing you wont make that in years of playing. ️awesome promo devs.

P.s you can now make in one eb what it took you to prob make from 2010-2013 combined ...think about that.

16. Please add additional tiers; 5k was far too easy

17. There should be a 10k prize and a banner for this event. It's a black friday event... should be more generous :)

18. Please please please!!! 10k event should have 2seals, more xtals. And a cool banner. Maybe even drop in some BUILDING TOKENS!!! IT'S BLACK FRIDAY EVENT !!! common kaw!!! Lemme see more in prizes... =^.^=

19. Best Event ever, good rewarding and one portion to collect , that is really appreciated 