Where's the gold going??

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by vII_CAZLAAD_IIv, Nov 30, 2015.

1. I attacked my alt yesterday and on attacking I got 90ml yet on my alts account it said I looted 550ml?? Where does the other 460ml go ?

2. To ruby at support, she's trying to BC

3. @ OP, your gain is based on your build and allies, while what your alt lost is based on how much gold he has in the open.

4. So you don't always get back the amount they lost ?

5. If this was the case osw would be very profitable

6. 30mil cs and you don't know this would be easy exploit don't you think if it worked like that

7. Yes. And they don't always lose as much as you get.

8. It would actually solve a lot of KaW's problems if gold received was related to gold lost by the defender.

1. Inflation would be lower
    2. OSF exploit wouldn't work for PWars
    3. Might encourage more Pvp and stripping

9. Your forgetting it would probably lead to Devs selling premium items to give spenders a massive advantage so it's terrible

10. Inflation would actually get worse (slightly) As its one of the few ways gold is actually Removed from the game compared to the constant gold being brought in

11. Inflation couldn't get worse if what you make is limited by what the other person loses... there is only gold conservation rather than creation.

12. I knew she's was up to something -.-

13. Currently the game makes it so people can volley allies with ALTs and transfer gold then wait 15 days to drop then repeat basically it would just make it super easy to transfer gold from peoples many ALTs to their main with no loss at all so actually it would make it worse.

14. Except you are limited in the number of actions you can perform so it would have a limit unlike a volley. I'm also not suggesting you get 100% of the gold they have with each hit. All I'm saying is to link the gold they have to your plunder. For example:

If I attack a player at the moment I make 400m.
    After implementing this change if they had 100b out I would still make 400m and they would lose 400m.
    If they had 0 gold I would make 200m.
    If they had 1trill I would make 600m and they would lose 1b.

Something like that...

15. And if they had 1000T?

16. Their loss would be huge, like 1tril, you would make 2b a hit or something...

17. This makes LB more vulnerable which Devs don't want so it won't happen