Super bowl prediction.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Joshthekiller, Nov 28, 2015.

1. After watching the Carolina Panthers get a win on Thursday it got me wondering who will be going to the super bowl. This Sunday has a matchup of the other undefeated team in the Nfl as the New England Patriots go against the Denver Broncos. Could both these undefeated teams meet in the Super bowl. Please leave thoughts and predictions.

Prediction. Patriots and Panthers meet and this will be Brady's last super bowl win. (First win was against Panthers I believe). Would be ironic.

2. Re: Super bowl

Broncos lost to the colts, so they aren't undefeated.

Also, the Broncos are soft right now

3. Re: Super bowl

Eli manning beat tom Brady in TWO superbowls, so if the Giants make it to the end, they statistically should win.

4. Re: Super bowl

Go the Raiders.

5. Re: Super bowl

I just want to watch Cam do the dab in the superbowl so i can lol at the haters.

6. Re: Super bowl

Sports, heh. :|

7. Re: Super bowl

Detriot Lions are going to Super Bowl

8. Re: Super bowl

Can't wait for the Panthers to win the world cup.

9. Re: Super bowl

Moose I was referring to the Patriots as the Undefeated Team in that match up. And I agree the Broncos are soft.

10. Detroit Lions will beat the Carolina Panthers in the playoffs and go on to the Super Bowl to beat whatever team from the nobody cares AFC conference

11. Tennessee over Dallas 2-0. The only points scored will be a safety on the first drive.

12. Bengals 6-1 Carolina.

Andy Dalton hurt first drive, MaCarron manages to get a touch down. But they go for 2 and Carolina returns a pick for a 1 point conversion touchdown

13. Re: Super bowl

Of elli has the skill to get to the super bowl, which he doesn't, brady and the full starting Pats team would make him cry like a little baby after he crapped himself

14. I hear IKEA have super deals on bowls.

15. :lol:

16. The lights go out if a boob gets loose

17. I win, cause all I do is win