Black Friday Extravaganza!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Anyone wants to buy my golden crux chests (243 in inventory) or regular crux chests (68 of them) LOL

they all are a little dusty since I quit playing (for now) - I would throw in 113 xtals as long you wash the dust of them as well...

We should be able to sell what we bought :)

Yeah Devs - if you want me to come back and continue spending money... you know what to do!

I don't want to be another Teja >.<

2. So you want constant protection from being zeroed in a war game? Be pointless even playing if it was like that nobody would lose anything lol.

3. This is great devs! Especially the event. I much favor 1 piece drops instead of the separate 4 piece.

But on a sidenote, I haven't received a crystal...

4. Agree...for first time in long time all can compite in spite of hte is...

5. ...for 1/5 of the rewards? 5k item tier=400 silver bars...not seeing how the rewards are "similar" or "heightened", but ok

6. Getting 5k items is easy tho

7. nope - not at all - I believe if limit of up to 10-20% bfa depending on size of bfa of attacker to be available for grab would be more than reasonable - it would prevent from wiping out of 1000s of dollars worth of allies - of course mostly those who never or rarely spend on KaW will disagree with it - everyone wants a free ride :)

partial strip protection will retain spenders in the game - in other games - for example CoC - the max resources I would lose is 10% - which I can get back with attacks within hr or two -
    in KaW - when player lose $20,000 or more in bfa strips - what's the chance he/she will start from zero and continue spending money? *cough* ZERO CHANCE *cough* - there goes away a spender that KaW needs badly for the game to survive. LOL

Just please tell me - why would I want to throw another 15,000 dollars into allies that can be all gone the same day? Where is the incentive for BC builds like myself to spend money to support the game? Where is the logic for me to max xtal on chests just to build bfa I may kiss good bye..

War or not war game.. do you see my point? of course bfa free for all sounds good for freeloaders but imho Devs are digging own grave with the way it is currently done.

Personally, I'm not butthurt or something as the most I was ever stripped was 20T - a chap change in today's KaW that could be recovered with just one or two trains.

Comparing to 200T or more that I wasted on changing my builds and constantly dropping allies - 20T is a laugh.

I was planning to get to top 10 ally... but I did question the merit of doing it and well - stopped before it was to late LOL

So to be on topic - great black Friday sales but nothing to entice BC player like myself to come back and resume spending. 75% to 90% on building sale refund would be definitely better - 50% is not enough.

-Tr1- out - hugs to everyone :)

8. Is daily xtal permanents?

9. Other games have shields I suppose.

10. You have seal of loyalty or whatever its called could just cast that everyday.

11. Time to rebuild

12. I also know many other games where you can lose absolutely everything in a day or 2. At least in kaw we get to keep our builds and only lose bfa

13. BTW - the last time I was stripped was over 1.5 yrs ago... so my post definitely is not for being butt hurt.. I just see no logic in building bfa.

I banked all my sold bfa into bronze and silver bars - another 80T wasted LOL

14. Yes I've played clash of kings and game of war you can lose everything on here like you said you get to keep your buildings.

15. All the building are respawned back - you only lose up to 10% of resources. Same should be in KaW - so spenders keep on spending - How many Lbs quit in last 12 months? A lot!

16. Not in all games, some games you lose absolutely everything and have to start from the very beginning. And you haven't really quit, if you had you'd delete the app and not be on forums

17. Nobody is ever hiring dat ally

18. That's a prestige ally! :) LOL

Let's start the petition for kaw_community to reset!

19. Another event? Why? What did we do to deserve this punishment?

20. damn I was looking for half priced xtals. I got plenty of seals! :/