Updated War Schedule

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 19, 2015.

1. After seeing the mith payout from some of these LL wars it's not even worth doing anymore unless u renewing EE . If devs fixed mith drops and also maybe consider refunding all xstals from war like they did in the beta it would be worth doing again.

2. Wonder when the developers will understand that no matter how perfect your war system is, there will not be participation if the rewards are bad!

Better rewards = Better matches. Let's be reasonable here. 5 mith? Really now?

3. Design and development team from ATA needs to be thrown in the trash can.

4. The indi wars have LL beta over top of the sign ups. Are they really regular indi wars?

5. What can you expect from a / brunch of MONKEY(S)?

6. Enjoyed the beta test wars .nearly as much as old time clan wars. Wish we could do them still. Thanks

7. I'm also wondering & its confusing. Hopefully we can get some clarity on this.

8. Well i should learn to read forums but still it would be great if you said it was fixed if i dont get war 11 ill blame devs for losing my ee lvl 3 bad work bad work

9. How is this the "Updated War Schedule"
    when you don't actually tell us what the schedule is?

I need to plan what LL I can do, or when I have to Indy instead.

Thanks in advance kaw_comm

10. You can find the war schedule under 'clan events' in clan on mobile.

11. No more ll wars please !!!! :/ and if you insist at least make some normal wars sheesh

12. Is there a schedule for PC's?

13. HOW DID WE GET NO MATCH DEVS!!!!????

14. Simple math.

If an odd number of clans sign up then someone will get a no match.

15. How is this awar schedule its not even really useful information.

16. How do I join ? Plz send me a message in pm or wall or news

17. So when does the first war start?

18. So did I read op correct the S6 was based on a beta test??