Grand theft auto 17 saweet

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by BobRoss, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

Cynder what your suggesting it is everyone's responsibility to "be a good person" by helping people and all Christians do is pray and sit at home.

Idk what you call giving over 250 families one month worth of food for thanksgiving/Christmas. I don't know what you call going to Haiti and giving them light/medicine/food/clothing, just to name a few.

Let me ask what your doing to help?

2. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

That is all an act...at the same time they are the most hypocritical scumbags out there

3. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

I hate religion in general. All of it.

It's the biggest scam and creator of human death and misery.

4. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

See that's the problem. You think because a Christian entity did those things that covers it for you. But then you assume that makes up for continually voting against human rights. And displaying horrific ignorance to any other beliefs than your own. "Words whispered through prison bars lose their charm".

I personally donate my time and money to a wide variety of charities, programs for recovering addicts, shelters etc.

If you must know.

5. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

You're so determined to keep fetuses from being aborted but once they're born "peace you're on your own little one! I did my part".

That's the hypocrisy. You can't claim to be pro life but only help in one aspect. I've seen you personally on forums blaming starving African children for their situation.

Now you have the gall to claim how good you are because churches of your religion (not you) have done some charitable things. It's laughable. Worry about yourself

6. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

You know cynderstryke is losing it when he mentions abortions out of no where

7. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

Losing what? Lolz is there a prize to pointing out hypocrisy?

8. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

I call it Red Cross

9. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

I enjoy how you ignore the rest of the statement and choose to attempt to attack me instead of the argument.

10. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

Did you not understand what I said? Local community Christians donate time, money, food and countless other things to help people out local and across the world.

Your pretty much saying because Christians can't cure poverty and all the bad things in the world that they are "bad" people.

11. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

^Sanity possibly.
    Pointing out hypocrisy is fine unless it's an incredibly touchy subject like abortion.

Especially when no one even brought it up... Until now.

I'm not siding with anyone, I was trolling earlier.
    But abortion is where I draw the line, buddy ;)

12. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

No I'm saying that as a whole, their intolerance and hypocrisy isn't made up for by a few charitable acts. Understand? I can only simplify it so much

13. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

Gee. Someone is having a bad day. Be a Buddhist like me.

14. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

Your right I'm 100% against abortion, it's killing an innocent child. Don't have sex if you can't afford/take care of a kid or don't want one. There are plenty of families who would happily take babies. Just because the father/mother doesn't want the kid doesn't mean the kid should be murdered, everyone deserves a chance at life.

As for the African Children it's the parents fault. If you can't feed a kid don't have one.

15. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

I wonder how masterkungfu contributed to society today? I served lunch at a homeless shelter. I don't belong to a church though. Makes me a bad, bad person. 

16. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

Shhh before u feel me hurting your lil butt buttercup

17. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

I help society by letting people like you live with freedom in a great country. I protect the innocent and destroy evil.

18. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

In ur wet dreams?

19. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

One time i was into religion! Nah not really its all a bunch of bs tbh... Theres no jesus or alah or whatever the hell else you choose to " believe in"
    What it is is something to believe in if you feel its for you great but , kids believe in the " easter bunny and tooth fairy too

Troll me if you want but be ready for it

20. Re: born again christians themost hypocritical people on the pla

Now, now my friend. Us religious folk are supposed to have the market cornered on self-righteous, judgmental hatred. =))