Customer appreciation

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by GreyEagle, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Kaw should show it's appreciation to loyal gamers more sincerely than just giving a free health crystal on Thanksgiving

2. Lol, good luck.

3. Maybe a free pro pack or two.
    A couple hundred nobs if possible.
    Maybe even a jetski, I don't mind :cool:

4. Seriously, I agree. I went to the grocery store today and they didn't give me any free food! I went to the clothing store and they said I had to pay for the shirt I picked out. I went to the restaurant and they had the nerve to say the appetizer wasn't free.

OP, you're a very stupid and selfish person if you really think kaw should give you MORE free stuff just because you have the day off work today and get to eat turkey.

5. *sigh*

6. Another thread soliciting for freebies...

7. The servers are still up and running feel appreciated ️

8. Evidently you don't know anything about customer comps

9. Evidently u don't know this is a repetitive occurrence in forums. Nothing new.

GL n all the power to u

10. I know its not new

11. They gave you a gift. They didn't have to give you a gift. On Christmas do you complain that a present is too small when someone gives it to you? No... Just makes you seem greedy

12. I didn't have to spend money on this game either pie,,kaw is still asking for it though,kinda like the pot calling the kettle black

14. What do you feel you should be compensated for?

15. We've actually been getting quite a few free xtals lately. I wouldn't complain. A free xtal is better than no xtal.

16. >Has a 38 day old acct
    >Asks for better loyalty rewards

19. No matter what freebies the devs give, it's never ever enough 

20. Devs gives 1000 seals 1000 horns 10000% bonus plunder wouldnt be enough for the community.