why ee wars are dying

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BobRoss, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Completely agree with you Wolverine well put. Devs have been lazy on war mechanics sense horrible frost got released now abyss has worsened that making match ups and hit ranges way out of whack

2. Yea boy!! War is the main thing on this game or we should have say "were the thing in the game". Its so clear "Kingdoms at War".

3. KaW will be fine, as long as the devs keep showing some sort of interest..(events, updates).. then nothing to worry about.

Now if they don't update the game for over 2 years and show no interest what so ever get ready for a shut down like FC! Mmmmm all that money people spend, gone in seconds.

4. I agree with all said but ll wars. I think ll wars should stay. Bfe can still be used in indi and pvp. Means it's not useless. However war equip is obselete . All in all I agree

5. Funny if anything is going to make me quit this game (again) is all the crying on how the devs r greedy. As if they don't have overhead to pay for along with they r a business and not a non profit organization. I always thought ee wars was stupid if u wanna war do osw. Lastly if anyone of Yall ran this company you would b trying to find ways to milk money out of ur customers as well if not ur company will fall into bankruptcy and guess what no more game.

Remember someone will always complain about something if Yall had it ur way another mass of people will pop up and complain about that it's a never ending circle of whining imho

6. Go ahead and quit nobody will miss you. Its one thing to whine but its another to create junk like this spell and charge 4x what its worth.

7. Then don't buy it it is that simple but constant whining n complaining does nothing for a company running a business unless u want even less updates and so on. Also it seems like lot of the same people who complain which is a very small percentage of the overall player base now if they did a survey im sure u will see majority don't care and enjoy playing the game irregardless what promos n such the devs try to run its all voluntary

8. I'd say ur right. The same ppl generally complain n the majority just play n ignore the circus. Nothing is more insufferable than a continuos whiner posing no solutions or ideas n there r many out there.

9. The vast majority would say you are a moron

10. I will repeat an old n repetitive request that another war slot be at least trialed for Asia/Aussie ppl.

11. After this game closes down I will never play an ATA game again. This and FC were the only ones I enjoyed...

Funny how I see KaW ending just thinking about all the fun I had on FC...

12. As previously mentioned after the beta freebies n ppl stocked up on EE there will be a lag in participation for a week or so. Its the old renewal syndrome EE faces.

So looking ahead it would help the war community immensely if we can be enlightened on the future roadmap for warring.

13. I being a merc think events for ee, pvp, and pve should be rotated. As a merc during events this summer I found it hard to find clans that actually needed help.