Battle Cry - New Clan Plunder Buff

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Sell buildings for cash and cut out the work. Maybe $50 for lowlands, $250 for highlands, $500 for hoarfrost and $1000 for under?

That would encourage rich new players.

2. It is so sad Dev Team at an inflating APE. You only respond to the questions you want to answer on this and every topic. Your customers are giving you valid, legit feedback on your new in game product. PAY ATTENTION if you want us to keep paying.

All new concepts and new products have revisions, nothing wrong with doing it here. I remember you guys posting how you wanted this game around for years to come. If you truly want that to happen, you had better start listening to those of us who pay for your employment. So many great ideas and concepts in the forums for you people to just ignore them. Wake up

Vass

3. The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if they implemented something similar.

One nob to log in. :lol:

4. Keep the spell for all I care. Just remove the irritating banner on eb screen and on clan page. That is just ridiculous.

5. #ThanksATA!

Im loving my new meal plan of Seals and Clan plunder spell! I've lost 5 lbs since sacrificing one meal a day to pay to play! KaW smarter not harder!

6. If paying zta prices for an eb 50% less lucrative doesnt offend you idk what will. You want $10 ebs make zta permanent but get out of here with this trash

7. I feel the only EB this is good for is ASOF or LOTL as those are the only two EB with 60 to 70 people hitting at the same time so the benefit is more cost effective than the average 20 people hitting.

Interesting idea... wrong price point and bad execution. Change or not I don't care as I am pretty much inactive now.

8. I love devs.. so funny like a joke

9. Wow devs delete the boycott threads...

10. The devs have really shown a sad side here, by not responding and allowing the upset community to fester they will hopefully see a drop in sales this Black Friday.

Let's look at the bigger mobile games, clash of clans has so much community interaction and their updates are Made to improve the players gameplay, which leads to that player spending more.

You devs are lucky most people made friends on this game otherwise it would be you and a few open wallets playing...

11. We don't need the banner in the EB page, as simple as that. Especially if you are on a PC, you end up clicking that button most of the times.

And frankly the darn thing is too expensive. But then again you have a few Bill Gates in KAW who won't mind so this comment is going to get ignored.

But for Ape's sake remove that ugly thing from EB page.

12. Devs can we move this advertisement banner right next to the attack banner on the attack screen also? I feel I am not living dangerously enough where you placed it.

13. You make me laugh. ^

14. From the Seal of Loyalty Change thread.... it is more appropriate here.

It can be in marketplace, like prior group pvp and 'boar's feast' spells, or just on the clan page for all to see. No reason to crowd the eb screen.

I'd also recommend a price drop to $1/hr, as a lot more spells would likely be sold and this is much more sustainable to do B2B. Then a 48 hr cast would be essentially ~$50, a much more reasonable amount.

15. Whats more likely is that someone accidentally clicks on the button on the eb page. This is why it is there so ppl xstalling etc can accidentally click on it.

16. I think prices should very from tier to tier, i wouldnt pay $6.00 for a 25% 1 hour buff on warbeast or reckoning

17. Why don't you make this eb bonus stack? Then more then one person could activate and make it more. 25%+25%=50% plunder etc. I think you would make even more money that way.

18. I have an idea that I've come up with and the only reason I suggest it is that I know you aren't going to remove this menace.

So basically with the current rate each minute of the plunder bonus= 1 nob.

Soooooo

Instead of the rate 59 nobs = 1 hour of 25%

You sell this spell as a more customizable bonus. Take it off the epic battle page and have a more in depth length from the clan page if you insist on keeping it there. When you click the link it takes you to a page with a few options.

You can purchase minutes with one nob!! This would make more money and be way more beneficial for players, the 15 minute wait time doesn't have to be covered, and more players would use nobs on it. Everyone could contribute a nob here and there and bam you have a 40 minute spell.

But wait devs! You haven't paid your beach house mortgage off yet so you can add a feature that will allow a 40% boost to plunder for 2 nobs per minute!
    This would not be stackable with the other spell.

Devs there are so many ways to make a larger amount of your player base happier AND make bank for yourselves. You probably won't even read this but I'll put it out there anyway.

19. Devs you should make purchase of the spell accumulating. Where more than 1 person can use knobs to activate it for clan. Might sell more if more people could donate knobs to activate it.

20. I didn't read all the posts but a lot of people here are suggesting their theories to address YOU devs making more money.

This community is begging you to make your game great but you continue to conduct yourself in a manner that sends KAW sliding on a downhill slope.